Barca still want Tacchi (1 Viewer)

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
We are linked with Baptista, say spanish newspapers. I dont have any source, but www.svenskafans.com/italien is the place, where I read it :)
yeas thats good and i also heared it, i read it on calciomercat.com, that would be so great when he will come, he can also make goals and not only play in the midfield, last year he shots 19 goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I remember his owngoal :) but that was unfortunate. He would be a great partner to Emerson.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    I remember his owngoal :) but that was unfortunate. He would be a great partner to Emerson.
    Unfortunate? That was hilarious! :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I have a feeling that Moggi will keep Tacchinardi, especially if this summer will bring us another attacking midfielder.
    Moggi loves players like Alessio. So Moggi likes useless players to sum up.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Selling Tacchi would be a good option if we use the money on an attacking midfielder or in an exchange for Riquelme.Of course,if we can persuade Barca to take Appiah I'd rather he leave.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    maybe we could get Xavi instead ;) the way Riquelme has been playing this season mustve convinced the Barca staff that he is a great player. So they might wanna keep him?

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    what makes you think that they would let Xavi go? i think Xavi has been playing very well this season.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    No chance in hell.Xavi is far too important to their plans.He acts like Barca's Pirlo.But to be honest I think he belongs in Serie A where the breed of fantasistas is quickly dying.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Xavi will NOT leave Barca, he says that he will be playing there since it's his childhood club and he loves Barca like hell. He even plans to retire there. Many teams have approached Xavi, yet he is uninterested. And he's playing well there too, so leaving is definitely out of the question. With such an important role he's playing, Barca will not let him go.

3 reasons y getting Xavi is out of the question.

I would rather let Barca have Appiah instead. Tacchi has more experience and performs better than Appiah.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    maybe we could get Xavi instead ;) the way Riquelme has been playing this season mustve convinced the Barca staff that he is a great player. So they might wanna keep him?
    There's simply no room for Riquelme at Barcelona, not with Xavi, Iniesta, Giuly, Deco and Ronaldinho already on their books.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    Tacchinardi + cash for Riquelme would be wonderful.

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Del Piero + cash for Saviola would be even better.
    I cannt believe how good r ya in making DP invlove in every thread....
    We have enough threads like:
    "Should we or should we not sell DP"
    "Bginning of the End"
    "DP issue"
    Where ya can post such a crap...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)