Barca still want Tacchi (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Barca to renew Tacchi interest
Thursday 24 February, 2005

Barcelona will make a summer bid for Alessio Tacchinardi of Juventus, according to reports in Italy.

The Spanish giants are understood to have already made an unsuccessful approach in January but will return at the end of the season.

Although Barca netted Demetrio Albertini from Atalanta, the Nou Camp outfit are still monitoring Tacchinardi’s situation in Turin.

The Italian international has been at the Stadio Delle Alpi for the last decade but his stint with the Bianconeri may be close to an end.

Boss Fabio Capello doesn’t see Tacchinardi as a first team regular and the club are ready to sell.

There are two possible replacements for the former Atalanta player if he does head for the exit.

Milan’s Massimo Ambrosini would be interested in a move given that he is nothing more than a reserve at the San Siro.

His agent did claim earlier this month that the player is liked by Capello and that his client would be considering his future in the summer.

Another possibility is Lecce youngster Cristian Ledesma. The Argentine continues to impress at the Via Del Mare and Juventus are ready to make a move.

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Tacchinardi is a security risk. And sell him for a good amount of cash wouldnt be so bad. ONLY if we get a better replacer that is..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I dont think we'll see him here next season. I'd love to play for Barcelona, it's so much better than playing for Juve, from a neautral standpoint of course.

I mean, you got the sea, the beautiful city and weather, the exciting football and a full stadium every match. Compared to the industrial city of Turin, the cold weather, the boring football and the empty stadium.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I dont think we'll see him here next season. I'd love to play for Barcelona, it's so much better than playing for Juve, from a neautral standpoint of course.

I mean, you got the sea, the beautiful city and weather, the exciting football and a full stadium every match. Compared to the industrial city of Turin, the cold weather, the boring football and the empty stadium.
So true :)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    Tacchi + some shit + money for Riquelme. :stuckup:
    Sounds good to me. We don't need to replace Tacchi with a defensive midfielder, three is enough granted that Capello isn't going to play this inefficient defensive 4-4-2 next season.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Tacchinardi is a security risk. And sell him for a good amount of cash wouldnt be so bad. ONLY if we get a better replacer that is..
    We cant get more than 10 milion
    It could be new Di vaio case

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    Or sell both Tacchinardi and Appiah, get Kompany who can play both as a centre back and a defensive midfielder, and purchase a creative midfielder.

GK - Buffon, Chimenti*, Bonnefoi
    RB - Zebina, Birindelli*, possibly a new signing
    LB - Zambrotta, Chiellini, Pessotto*
    CB - Thuram, Cannavaro, Kompany, Barzagli, Masiello
    DM - Emerson, Blasi, Kompany if absolutely necessary
    RM - Camoranesi, Olivera/Kapo
    LM - Nedved, Kapo/Olivera
    AM - Rosicky/Riquelme/Pizarro
    Forwards - Del Piero, Mutu, Ibrahimovic
    Strikers - Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Zalayeta*, maybe Nonda

* means possible departure.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Kompany is too young and inexpirienced for such important role and who knows how he would adept to italian way of play

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    For such an important role? I have him listed as a back-up. Thuram and Cannavaro would form the central defensive partnership as usual, Emerson would be the holding midfielder and Blasi his sub. If both Emo and Blasi got injured then Kompany could step in there, but I would sign him as a back-up for the centre halves.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    Stuart. I like that. But I want Cassano and Tudor back from loan. Since he is good and also can play Defensive Midfielder ;)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    For such an important role? I have him listed as a back-up. Thuram and Cannavaro would form the central defensive partnership as usual, Emerson would be the holding midfielder and Blasi his sub. If both Emo and Blasi got injured then Kompany could step in there , but I would sign him as a back-up for the centre halves.
    Yeah but what if we have to use him there in one important match (like against real) he surely wouldnt perform well
    Back-up for Thuram and Canna;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)