Barca plan Zambrotta bid (8 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, he would have been good to get, but then again, he hasnt experienced serie A and its always a risk. Kaka worked out well for Milan, but not all turn out that way.

With Deco joining Barca, Ronaldinho still at the club and many others, they have to start selling players. They still Riquelme on the books also, even if he is loaned out again.

Barca are fools, they are like Inter 5 years ago. buy forwards, playmakers and never put thought into their transfer campaign.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
That risk payed off, but so far for 2003-2004 only. Let's see what happens this year. And only if he (Kaka) stays on the same level will I say that the risk payed off 100%.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Not just that as they're expressing interest in Maniche, Rosicky and Baros. They want to bring in Maniche and Baros immediately, while Rosicky is scheduled to sign for them next season. If they can make these signings happen they'll have an amazing team come September.
The players you mentioned are on Real's wishlist. Sanz, the guy who wnats to become pres, said that these three will come to Real, if he gets elected.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Barca are fools, they are like Inter 5 years ago. buy forwards, playmakers and never put thought into their transfer campaign.
I wish they'd go one better and give us Puyol for Trezeguet :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
would any of you trade Zambrotta for Ronaldinho ?

(i wouldn't .. but im curious about your opinions)
bad one... :undecide: I probably wouldn't, Ronaldinho is so damn expensive while Zambrotta is still really under-estimated and under-paid... Thank God for that... :D

Jul 28, 2002
yes lets sell our the best player we had last year, and italy's best player in euro 2004......stupid.

Jul 12, 2002

Yes. Zambro is our best player, but form the left back position he can not influence the team like a great playmaker can.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58

i wouldnt do that either.

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    yes lets sell our the best player we had last year, and italy's best player in euro 2004......stupid.
    I thought that Cassano and Buffon were their outstanding players. But thats not saying much.

I like Zambo but if they were to offer Puyol I would bite their leg off in the rush to accept. One is true class the other a very good and truely honest player. Both would be better.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

I thought that Cassano and Buffon were their outstanding players. But thats not saying much.

I like Zambo but if they were to offer Puyol I would bite their leg off in the rush to accept. One is true class the other a very good and truely honest player. Both would be better.
    cassano wasnt amazing he jus scored some goals and a few tricks didnt really make a massive contribution is comparisont to rambo, who was a constant threat on the left side and the teams best wideman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)