Barca plan Zambrotta bid (11 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
I'd swap Puyol for Del Piero, but not for Zambrotta.

**expecting hail of critisism for this** :)
On second thought I agree with you. Puyol is one of the best right backs/centre backs in the world, but Zambrotta is one of the best left backs and breaking up the core of a team isn't very sensible. I'd be willing to let anybody else go in exchange for the Spaniard though, except Buffon of course. Nedved and Del Piero are very much replaceable imo.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Zambrotta !! after signing Giuly and Larsson they want Zambrotta !! they are building a Hell of a team...How can anybody stop them next season !!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Not just that as they're expressing interest in Maniche, Rosicky and Baros. They want to bring in Maniche and Baros immediately, while Rosicky is scheduled to sign for them next season. If they can make these signings happen they'll have an amazing team come September.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Not just that as they're expressing interest in Maniche, Rosicky and Baros. They want to bring in Maniche and Baros immediately, while Rosicky is scheduled to sign for them next season. If they can make these signings happen they'll have an amazing team come September.
ALL THESE PLAYERS !!! NO WAY....They Can Be Unbeaten Team

But IMO they must buy another defender

utarlok

May 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rushy ] ++
But del Piero is a BIG player on the squad, he's not just a symbol...

yes:thumb:

if they use Ronaldinho as part of exchange....i don't mind ...:D

they signed Deco ....then ....Ronaldinho is no longer indispensable:greedy:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I still don't understand why they got Deco and are interested in Rosicky. Ronaldinho is definitely going to command a first team shirt, which means that they'll have to go with a 4-3-2-1 or 3-4-2-1 for Ronnie and Deco to coexist. Then there's Giuly, Xavi, and Luis Garcia who'll expect playing time, and still they want Maniche. Upfront they've got Larsson, Saviola and that young guy. Is Baros necessary? They need to get their priorities sorted out.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I still don't understand why they got Deco and are interested in Rosicky. Ronaldinho is definitely going to command a first team shirt, which means that they'll have to go with a 4-3-2-1 or 3-4-2-1 for Ronnie and Deco to coexist. Then there's Giuly, Xavi, and Luis Garcia who'll expect playing time, and still they want Maniche. Upfront they've got Larsson, Saviola and that young guy. Is Baros necessary? They need to get their priorities sorted out.
IMO Barca doesn't need anymore players except for a defender...They should forget Rosicky and Baros....Maybe it would be good to sign Maniche..as he can play beside Xavi as defender midfielders

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Zambrotta !! after signing Giuly and Larsson they want Zambrotta !! they are building a Hell of a team...How can anybody stop them next season !!
Very good! Forza Barca!!!

Aren't you guys sick and tired of Real Madrid winning all the time? This hegemony has got to stop! And Barcelona is the team to take over.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i doubt he will leave. Capello, Moggi and Zambrotta himself all want him to stay. he is the most important player we have at the club.

my only real concern are the alternative players they are looking at. Jankulovski was in that list.

I think Jankulovski is a crucial signing for juve this summer. he can be our left back, which pushes zambrotta to the right again. he can be our playmaker and play in mdifield also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)