Barca confirm Deco talks (1 Viewer)

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    From the BBC:-

Barca seal Deco deal

Barcelona have completed the signing of Portugal midfielder Deco for a fee of £8m plus winger Ricardo Quaresma.
    Deco, 26, passed a medical on Tuesday and put pen to paper on a four-year contract with the Catalan giants.

He said: "I want to send a message to the Barca fans: have faith in me because I'm coming here to win things.

"It is true that I had other offers and I have won a lot of titles at Porto, but playing for Barcelona is a dream and I want to win more trophies here."

Barcelona physician Dr Jordi Ardevol described the 26-year-old as "in good shape," adding that he had completely recovered from a serious knee injury.

Chelsea were favourites to sign the Brazilian-born star after the arrival of his former coach Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge but Mourinho is thought to have cooled on the deal.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

because I'm supporting Argentina in Copa America
    Thought so. They have a huge chance to win. Hopefully Tevez will destroy all the teams

I really like Barca's new kit, the second shirt is quite nice

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Thought so. They have a huge chance to win. Hopefully Tevez will destroy all the teams

I really like Barca's new kit, the second shirt is quite nice
    I really hope Argentina win this Cup

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Barca could use a few defenders tho.
    I hope they dont get any. I think in Spain they'll go far maybe finishing second again or first. I hope we dont draw them in the CL if we manage to qualify.

Freddy, I want Venezuela to win it, but that wont happen, so I want Argentina to get it too :)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I hope they dont get any. I think in Spain they'll go far maybe finishing second again or first. I hope we dont draw them in the CL if we manage to qualify.

Freddy, I want Venezuela to win it, but that wont happen, so I want Argentina to get it too :)
    cool...so Forza Argentina

And Why don't you wanna draw with Barca in the CL !! Are you supporting Real Madrid !!

FORCA BARCA :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)