Barca close in on Tacchi (1 Viewer)

Romano

May 22, 2004
There are fresh reports in Spain that Alessio Tacchinardi will leave Juventus for Barcelona in January.

The Turin giants have recently denied such claims but the media are confident a move will take place.

The midfielder doesn’t presently feature in Fabio Capello’s plans and an exit may be on the cards.

Tacchinardi is seemingly fourth choice at the Delle Alpi behind Emerson, Manuele Blasi and Stephen Appiah.

Despite extending his contract with the club last season, the Italian could be close to bringing his 10-year relationship with the Old Lady to an end.

Barcelona are interested in the former Atalanta player given their midfield injury crisis at the Nou Camp.

They have also been linked with Olivier Dacourt of Roma but the Spaniards are on good terms with Juventus.

That after they made a similar move last January when they signed Edgar Davids from the club.

It is understood that an agreement has been reached in principal between the two sides.

-----

Hmmm Tacchi is a real 'bianconero', it hurts inside to see him leave.
He is in my eyes, a realy perfect player, and by the way, if he wasn't, why would Barca would buy him, when they allready have a 'super'-squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
because he's only good enough to fill in for the injured Thiago Motta,according to Barca.

i don't see how you can call him a 'perfect player.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think it is good for him and Juve to let him change club. Maybe we can get some cash and therefore, not having to sell Trez..

Jul 12, 2002
Good ridance to bad rubbish. Tacchinardi has been weighing this club down for too long. We've had more skilled and better midfielders tahn him, but he always commands a spot on the squad. I hope he finds some success in Spain, but I doubt he will...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
because he's only good enough to fill in for the injured Thiago Motta,according to Barca.

i don't see how you can call him a 'perfect player.
It's not only he's good enough, he's better then Motta honestly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
Good ridance to bad rubbish. Tacchinardi has been weighing this club down for too long. We've had more skilled and better midfielders tahn him, but he always commands a spot on the squad. I hope he finds some success in Spain, but I doubt he will...
Maybe his "skills" would be better suited for the EPL. :D

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I have one thing to fear only..... APPIAH

Last year, appiah played some good football that droped Davids to the bench. But when davids moved to Barca Appiah started to play shit ...

Tacchi must stay at least to keep the pressure on such players like Appiah

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think if we bring back Maresca, Appiah will have pressure indeed. Blasi and Maresca to compete with :D

mikko

Dec 9, 2004
I can't believe if Tacchi goes to Barca. I would like to see more times that Black& Whites' midfield contain Camo-Emerson-Tacchi-Nedved. Even though Blasi will be come big name in Juve's shirt.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Maresca will not comeback... face it people!!! he doesn't want to
I don't see how that makes any sense. Lippi isn't here anymore and Capello would give him playing time. Why wouldn't he want to come back?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1- He doesn't want to, he is very mad with Juve for sending him to Fiorentina... he has said this, I'm not making this up.
2- Capello was the man who send it to Fiorentina, he said that Maresca wasn't on his plans...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tacchi to Barca is fine by me, especially if we bring back good old Enzo. I'd like to see us play with two central midfielders and one would be a holding player with ball winning duties to perform, and the other more adventurous, creative and good with the ball at his feet like how Arsenal use Vieira and Fabregas, United use Keane and Scholes, Chelsea use(d) Makelele and Lampard. The more attacking player would have a good deal of freedom but not as much as a playmaker. This role would suit Maresca very well IMO and our current set up wouldn't have to change as drastically as it would if we purchased a playmaker or played Nedved there.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Thank god someone sees the light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)