• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
No way should he be banned

He's one of the better posters in the forum, and no foul language is used.

I believe that when 2 people argue, both parties should try to control themselves

More like a personal agenda

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Black Mamba said:
They never asked us if we wanted Seven unbanned
Aww :touched:

Though in all honesty I've had good experiences with the mods we currently have. I also think that whenever a member is banned for obscure reasons (though I don't know if that's the case here) and several members are complaining about it, a poll might be a good way to resolve the issue.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
This is ridicoulus. Jeeks is the mod and made a decision to ban a user after he had accumulated a certain amount of warnings. If there is anyone's behavior that should get questioned, it's Bianconero.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    Someone said:
    what did he say?
    and what is the goal of this topic anyway?
    Those who think that what Thuram said was wrong/at the wrong time/stupid are either racists or ignorants or whatever you want to call them according to bianconero. And you dare make a joke about the subject or argue with him about it.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    Those who think that what Thuram said was wrong/at the wrong time/stupid are either racists or ignorants or whatever you want to call them according to bianconero. And you dare make a joke about the subject or argue with him about it.
    Got it
    IMO , warning is enough in this situation although i was shocked with what thuram said ,,, it was totally out of the range of acceptance taking in consideration the timing , he should have avoided it easily specially after all the years he spent wearing the black and white.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    Jeeks said:
    thanx god i am kinda of lazy person and dont like to type alot...specially in english which is the worst thing i have ever had.::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)