Balzaretti! (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
secco has f*cked me off, he hasnt actually signed anyone significant, the negotiating has been done mostly by bettega who shud be getting the credit that secco is stealing. all secco has done is raped juve over and gifted mu2 to the club secco supports, brings boji, and now lets him bk to fiorentina, and now balzaretti. its disgusting it sickens me how our board associates themselves with merda. I WANT MY JUVE BACK! get rid of this secco shoot him! feed him to the dogs! im sick of juve being italy's bitch not its girlfriend

Durden

May 11, 2006
secco has f*cked me off, he hasnt actually signed anyone significant, the negotiating has been done mostly by bettega who shud be getting the credit that secco is stealing. all secco has done is raped juve over and gifted mu2 to the club secco supports, brings boji, and now lets him bk to fiorentina, and now balzaretti. its disgusting it sickens me how our board associates themselves with merda. I WANT MY JUVE BACK! get rid of this secco shoot him! feed him to the dogs! im sick of juve being italy's bitch not its girlfriend
There's tomorrows headline for the papers

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Because we took him for nothing and made 3.8m € - 2.5m for Molinaro so Juve make a profit of 1.3m €.

Molinaro is a much better crosser than Balza but I liked his competitiveness.
Woow, we made that much profit :eek: With all those money maybe now we can buy Dinho or Messi at least...

I'm really really disappointed with this transfer, we sold a true fighter :disagree: Guys now I'm asking fo' real is Secco Viola fan??? By his actions on transfer market it seems he is...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Woow, we made that much profit :eek: With all those money maybe now we can buy Dinho or Messi at least...

I'm really really disappointed with this transfer, we sold a true fighter :disagree: Guys now I'm asking fo' real is Secco Viola fan??? By his actions on transfer market it seems he is...
he actually is a viola fan if i remember reading it sumwhere wen the clowns first appointed him

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He was the one receiving Emerson after Verder Bremen's goal:

He always had nice celebrations:

Against Livorno March 2006:

And against Cagliari April 2006:

Even if nobody noted him, he was celebrating alone:D . Lazio April 2006:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)