Ballack Set For Juventus Loan Move (4 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
will he be free next summer?!!!
Probably not anymore in a few weeks ;).

About Ballack, I think it would be a good idea. Being kind of an allrounder in central midfield, he can extend our playing possibilities. I could imagine sth. like this:

----------Ballack----------
--Neddy---------Camo---
----------Zanetti----------

with players switching positions from time to time. A more conservative option would be this:

--Nedved/Marchionni---------Camo--------
-------------Ballack---Zanetti--------------

Apr 12, 2004
Probably not anymore in a few weeks ;).

About Ballack, I think it would be a good idea. Being kind of an allrounder in central midfield, he can extend our playing possibilities. I could imagine sth. like this:

----------Ballack----------
--Neddy---------Camo---
----------Zanetti----------

with players switching positions from time to time. A more conservative option would be this:

--Nedved/Marchionni---------Camo--------
-------------Ballack---Zanetti--------------
The latter is more likely because he likes to play on the deep left and attack up the wing and through the middle. He comes deep to get the ball, which is why he is considered a defensive midfielder.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Ballack is the perfect replacement for nedved which is what worries me. he is a hard working strong player who is powerful, but isnt very creative. he creates similar to what neddy did in his prime at the club. i see this being an issue. what the clubs needs is a player who can link the midfield to the forwards creatively. we have suffered way to long without replacing zidane.

we need a player who can cut defences with creative passing..we need a go to player who can do it for us. For the Riquelme deal is the best choice, even if we lose Tiago, we are going to finally get a well needed player.

What would ballacks wages be anyway?

i dont think so. ballack is old too we need a some one younger than ballack to replace neddy..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i dont think so. ballack is old too we need a some one younger than ballack to replace neddy..
Oh FFS! Old? Why do people here insist on players that reached 30 years are instantly grandpas? I swear, it's like he's 29 today, he's cool, than the next he's 30 and zip! One of his legs was just cut off. This guy's over 30, put him in Milan, he's done.

Jesus..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You would think that people would say yes to the loan of a world class player at a cut-rate wage deal, but of course there are those who spout nonsense and find some particulary foolish argument to hide behind.

It's always the same story at Juventuz.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i wouldn't mind it.
he could give us a good 1-3 seasons.
and inspire our youngsters.
isn't it a loan?
how much could he really give us in 6 months? loook how long he took to adapt to chelsea, he still hasn't fully adapted. if it was a permanent move it might make more sense, even though i still wouldn't want him.

bring diego/van der vaart!

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
ßöмßäяdîëя;1482103 said:
The latter is more likely because he likes to play on the deep left and attack up the wing and through the middle. He comes deep to get the ball, which is why he is considered a defensive midfielder.
:agree:
You're right. I just posted the other formation because I love the idea of it, since it provides constant movement and change in the midfield and with Ballack, we would have the right players to try this. Each player can both do the defence and offence. It's somewhat similar to what Werder (here I go again ;)) played when they still had Micoud. Now it has a bit changed unfortunately.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You would think that people would say yes to the loan of a world class player at a cut-rate wage deal, but of course there are those who spout nonsense and find some particulary foolish argument to hide behind.

It's always the same story at Juventuz.
:agree:

I'm not a huge Ballack fan, but if we are presented with a chance to get him on a loan deal, not paying his full wage and with an option to by him, how can we lose on the deal?

Mar 30, 2006
I would love Ballack or Lampard to be honest. They would both give our midfield a huge step up in quality and class.

It has been far too long since we have signed a superstar... the last being vieira .. but look where he ended up :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)