Ballack Set For Juventus Loan Move (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I'm against bringing players on-loan. I don't like this idea.
How about a loan with an option to buy and send back Tiago?
While signing up the "special one" too and bring in his favorite Lampard, in the process?:angel:

C mon guys isnt this a freakin tempting offer???

By the time Ballack and Lampard are done... Nocerino,Giovinco and someone like Paro or De Ceglie will be up for the task...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't see why not, Ballack will not be the first of many forgotten players to revive his career in Italy, and loaning players have little negative effects (and certainly few financial constraints involved) whether they succeed or not, and if a player like Ballack blooms here it will be a great boon to the team. Remember Crespo at Milan? He played a pivotal role in the lone season he was there, performing better than his Rossoneri teammates and certainly better than he showed at Chelsea. Ballack could do the same.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Intriguing.

Only way I go for this is if there is an option for Juventus to buy at the end of the season.

What's the point in bringing a guy who might be a missing piece of the puzzle, only for him to be ripped away 6 months later.

Borowski would be nice too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ballack on loan with an option to buy at a cut-rate price is a fantastic deal.

This player is absolute class and should excel in Italy as he's far more suited for Serie A than the EPL.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I think he was not that useful because Chelsea already have Lampard for the role of coming up behind the striker(s).
Pretty much. Tough to supplant an established guy who is doing a good job.

Ballack might even adjust to Serie A better than Lampard could. Both are exactly what they need, but Ballack may very well be more determined to leave.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we could play a fantastic diamond formation with Ballack, Camo Neddy and Zanetti...but i dunno Tuttosport is not very reliable at all

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How about a loan with an option to buy and send back Tiago?
While signing up the "special one" too and bring in his favorite Lampard, in the process?:angel:

C mon guys isnt this a freakin tempting offer???

By the time Ballack and Lampard are done... Nocerino,Giovinco and someone like Paro or De Ceglie will be up for the task...
If the "special one" comes he might want to keep Tiago:smoke:

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I'd love to see Ballck in Juve cause he can equally help our defence and our attack.Very useful and versatile player DMF/AMF!Great.Hope for Lampard too...

Mar 30, 2006
Intriguing.

Only way I go for this is if there is an option for Juventus to buy at the end of the season.

What's the point in bringing a guy who might be a missing piece of the puzzle, only for him to be ripped away 6 months later.

Borowski would be nice too.
he would give us the immediate step up in quality to continue to fight for the title.

that is the logic i see if it is just a deal for 6 months.

But i would too hope there is an option to buy. It seems he does not have a place at chelsea and everyone in the EPL trash him and are very harsh considering he has been playing in a defensive pivot type position where he has not done his best.

Ballack would really be usefull for us especially for his hard work rate to go along with his great skills

I think he is a great player and I would love if we could take advantage of Chelsea's wealth and stupidity like Inter and Milan have done in the past

Mar 24, 2006
he would give us the immediate step up in quality to continue to fight for the title.

that is the logic i see if it is just a deal for 6 months.

But i would too hope there is an option to buy. It seems he does not have a place at chelsea and everyone in the EPL trash him and are very harsh considering he has been playing in a defensive pivot type position where he has not done his best.

Ballack would really be usefull for us especially for his hard work rate to go along with his great skills

I think he is a great player and I would love if we could take advantage of Chelsea's wealth and stupidity like Inter and Milan have done in the past
Word , he will provide us some creativity . but honestly , if i were Ranieri with so many option in the middle , i will Confused to set the starting 11 , blehhh , I just hope this loan doesn't mean say goodbye for Tiago .

Mar 30, 2006
Word , he will provide us some creativity . but honestly , if i were Ranieri with so many option in the middle , i will Confused to set the starting 11 , blehhh , I just hope this loan doesn't mean say goodbye for Tiago .
True but inorder to compete for the title you need options and Ranieri seems to like having alot of options so he can change his tactics and team around as opposed to Capello who really just cared to play the same 11 in a 4-4-2

With Ballack we could play:

Trez/Palla----Iaquinta/Dp

------Ballack/Nedved----

Nocerino/Tiago---Zanetti/Almiron---Camo/Machionni

this way we have 2 very very good players in each position. and this can be altered around alot like ...

--------Iaquinta-----

Nedved---Ballack----Camo

or whatever...

I think the signing of Ballack would be a big sign to the team, fans, Serie A and the world; that we are serious and plan of winning titles.

It would also be a huge boost for the title push if we remain close.

I hope Inter slip up a few times and remain in the CL for a while longer

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
If Ballack were to come than that would be the for any possibility of Diego coming. huh huh my head hurts. I want Diego at Juve but I also know that Ballack has more experience and would also do a great job, only downside to Ballack is that he is old and has a few good years left and Diego would be a long term signing.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Ballack a great player, would give us many qualities. A short loan of such a player from Jan to season end might just be the push we need to keep a CL spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)