Ballack Price Ticket (1 Viewer)

Romano

May 22, 2004
Just heard the following news :
Just wehen Germany vs. Letland started, the Dutch commentator said :
''Many clubs are intrested in Oliver Kahn.
Franz Backenbauer said that his price ticket was around €30 Million
Then he said : Because Franz was extremly happy with Ballacks form against Holland, his price ticket is €50 Million.
As we know, Barcelona was intressed in Ballack, Franz said that he will sell €100 Million to Barcelona.''

Oh my god, is €50 Million normal for a player that plays 1 game good?
So everyone was extremly happy with Del Piero in the game against Sweden, so Moggi could ask €150 Million if Del Piero ever would been sold.
Sure 100% that Juve will not pay so many for Ballack.
Juve will make Kapo a European Star I'm sure ;)
Let's just get Maxwell and Ibrahimovic (and Emerson if Davids leaves)

What you guys think about it ?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    I was just watching Netherlands vs Czech Republic, when the Czech got a free kick, and Nedved was talking with Jankulovski about who is going to take the free kick.
    Then the commentator said : Jankulovski is talking to maybe his future team-mate.
    So that maybe brings us closer to Janku.

But what do you think about Kapo, will Juve make him a star?
    I think Kapo is going to be a very good player at Juve...

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    I was just watching Netherlands vs Czech Republic, when the Czech got a free kick, and Nedved was talking with Jankulovski about who is going to take the free kick.
    Then the commentator said : Jankulovski is talking to maybe his future team-mate.
    So that maybe brings us closer to Janku.

But what do you think about Kapo, will Juve make him a star?
    I think Kapo is going to be a very good player at Juve...
    I hope that's true..Janko till now is excellent

Viva Juve

Jun 1, 2004
    Look sod ballack! its Emerson who'll fill in our def/mid gap. i like blasi too. DP is ageing so whos next? Ibrahimovic maybe? he has bags of talent and we can work on him in2 a class act. If we can sumhow get Joaquin i'd b so happy. we need fast wingers down both flanks like the old days. supplying trez. plus our def which is our main target. think we shud swap thuram 4 cannavaro, hes so althletic 4 his age. hes a leader. hopefully ferrari unless hes a lemming and joins prandelli 2 roma. im so looking forward 2 seeing whos coming in. after the capture of capello anything is possible. were starting 2 get our so called 'appeal' back. especially with this sky italia deal will help us so much. we have a leader and a winner in capello. hes without a doubt the best manager in the world.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Viva Juve ] ++
    we can sumhow get Joaquin i'd b so happy. we need fast wingers down both flanks like the old days. supplying trez.
    Yes..Joaquin...he's amazing...did you see him against Greece !!! he's fast, active....we defenitely need a player like that

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    50 million??

not even abramovich is that stupid to pay those money for a player like ballack.
    don't speak too soon.

he offered 72m to real for raul last summer,in case you forgot.

Sep 28, 2002
    a little off topic. how much lazio paid for fiore?

commentator said during the match it was ~50m euros for both him and gianniccheda or whatever is his name spelled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)