Ballack linked to Juve (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Seriously what are you jabbering about? You see Almiron once or twice and suddenly you know he is a bettr passerof the ball than Ballack?
i've seen him more than once or twice..i've seen enough of him to make a judgement on his passing..how many times have you watched him??
which world cup were you watching when you say Podolski and Klose had a better world cup? Only frings came remotely close to him but he was their best player.
The world cup where Klose was top scorer and Podolski was one of the best strikers in the tournament and deservedly got the best young player award

Never world class for Bayern in cl you say? Well Almiron has never been near 1 game in that tournament (side issue) . Ballack was Bayer leverkusen on their match to the final.
I never said Almiron was the better player,i said he was the better passer...And Ballack wasnt Bayer Leverkusen..at that time their midfield was one of the best in europe..in case you dont remember they had Schneider at that time when he was at his peak,they also had Basturk,Ze Roberto,Nowotny and Lucio.So its rather silly to say he was Bayer Leverkusen.
Most Germany players were off in 2004 so whats the point in bringing it up?
fair point,cant argue with this one.

What diamond system do Chelsea play? Their game is to suffocate the game abd strifle the enjoyment of matches, all they do is try and stop opponents and then hoof the ball to Drogba or let Lampard go on his late runs and score

Ballack most of the time acted as a defensive midfielder going forward usually when they have a corner kick, the guy was lost in Mourinho's system.
i remember quite well that they played a diamond system with Makelele as the holding mid,Lampard and Essien were the CM's and Ballack was the attacking mid..

He is good, he is very good otherwise Real madrid, Inter and manchester united would not have been interested in him
There was a time when a lot of big teams in England were interested in Heskey when he was at Leicester..doesnt make him a good player now,does it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
yeah terry and carvalliho are first choice but carvaliho got injured so ben haim played instead i dont think alex has featured at all yet, he is destined to rot on the bench for the season i think
Alex started against Aston Villa.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Ballack is as good as they come. I think he is a fantastic player. He is no Pirlo, but I think he has underrated feel for the game, and Pirlo IMO distant best registra in the game. I could watch Ballack make those run into the box anyday of the week. He just walks around for the most of the match, when he sees thing happening, bang! he is in there before you know it.

We spent a lot of money on Almiron, but for Ballack I can easily sacrifice him. I guess we can sacrifice Nocerino for a year, and let Tiago play to increase the fluidity in the middle pack if we sign Ballack.

Nonetheless, I don't think he is coming. I see Inter and Real deal written all over it.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Seems like inter are also interested of ballack, now considering ballack isnt gona take part of chelsea`s CL campaign, if he joins inter in winter break, he can play in CL for them. When he first went to chelsea he said he wants to win CL. So even if we manage to compete with Moratti`s money, ballack would choose inter over us exactly because of CL.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Seems like inter are also interested of ballack, now considering ballack isnt gona take part of chelsea`s CL campaign, if he joins inter in winter break, he can play in CL for them. When he first went to chelsea he said he wants to win CL. So even if we manage to compete with Moratti`s money, ballack would choose inter over us exactly because of CL.
But hey,Inter could always not make it into the next stage,Then they'll be out of CL right..come on its Inter merda,in CL they always lose...Ooh wait,they lose all the time actually not just in CL..hhehehe

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Congrats for the most logical post in the thread!:pint: :pint:

I hope Inter is interested in everybody. Then they can finally collapse under their own weight.
Nah, they are used to it:p

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Ballack would likely choose Inter... but would Chelsea agree to sell/loan him to a major rival? I doubt it.

I think Juve is a player cause they aren't a factor in Europe (yet). Next year would be just that, next year. For all they know, Juve could flop with Ballack, so its not nearly as big a risk of him coming back to bite them in the ass. They could also become world beaters again (which could happen anyway).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Real coach tries to tempt Ballack

Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster has opened the door to Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack, providing the Germany captain drops his wage demands.
Schuster claimed talks took place in the summer between Real and Chelsea, but collapsed on the question of wages.

The Real coach told Kicker magazine: "The door is not closed, but it's essentially a question of money.

"His Chelsea contract is extraordinary, no Real player is paid like him and we don't want to set a precedent."

Ballack, 30, was omitted from Chelsea's Champions League squad for the group stages, although the Blues insist it was on injury grounds.

Since fellow German Schuster took over at Real from Fabio Capello, Ballack has been linked with a move to the Bernabeu.

Ballack joined Chelsea in the summer of 2006 from Bayern Munich, but his first season at Stamford Bridge was curtailed by an ankle injury.

The German captain has not played since April, but Schuster said: "His footballing qualities are always there, and they will still exist in six months."

BBC

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
i've seen him more than once or twice..i've seen enough of him to make a judgement on his passing..how many times have you watched him??
The world cup where Klose was top scorer and Podolski was one of the best strikers in the tournament and deservedly got the best young player award

I never said Almiron was the better player,i said he was the better passer...And Ballack wasnt Bayer Leverkusen..at that time their midfield was one of the best in europe..in case you dont remember they had Schneider at that time when he was at his peak,they also had Basturk,Ze Roberto,Nowotny and Lucio.So its rather silly to say he was Bayer Leverkusen.
fair point,cant argue with this one.

i remember quite well that they played a diamond system with Makelele as the holding mid,Lampard and Essien were the CM's and Ballack was the attacking mid..

There was a time when a lot of big teams in England were interested in Heskey when he was at Leicester..doesnt make him a good player now,does it?
I meant to say he was at Bayer not he was Bayer.and even then he was the mvp I have not seen that much of Almiron to make a fair assessment on him but I have seen ballack enough times to know he is 1 of the best in the world.

Ballack's passing is first class as well but if he has a criticism he lets the play
pass him by too many times but when he decides to play he is 1 of the best in passing and vision.

I don't know how many big clubs wanted Heskey so i fail to see your analogy.

anyways he might end up at Real madrid so a lot of people would have their wish

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With the squad Madrid has Ballack is not really needed but his addition will definitely make them a side to envy. I am sure they will be very much successful and they would eat Barcelona and their fantastic four for breakfast.

vignola

Apr 17, 2007
There are rumours of doping problems that lead Chelsea to put Ballack out of the squad. I wouldn't dismiss them, it's way too strange that such a club wouldn't have Ballack in their ranks for the CL....it seems like something strange is going on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)