Balkan music (1 Viewer)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    It's in Bulgarian. Midzata is from Macedonia. :)
    And i understand everything :D
    I figured it was a Macedonian rapper in there somewhere. The title doesn't make sense otherwise. What are they talking about? Anyway, it's gooood.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I figured it was a Macedonian rapper in there somewhere. The title doesn't make sense otherwise. What are they talking about? Anyway, it's gooood.
    The name of the song is "When you attack"

The song goes like this :

Skopje via Sofia
    Lets drive tonight a circle with our car around Skopje, and tomorrow around Sofia,
    I'll meet only friends, i don't have enemies who are there only in one moment .......

Beh, i give up, it will take too long. In short it's some rap crap about being very strong and tough :D

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    The name of the song is "When you attack"

The song goes like this :

Skopje via Sofia
    Lets drive tonight a circle with our car around Skopje, and tomorrow around Sofia,
    I'll meet only friends, i don't have enemies who are there only in one moment .......

Beh, i give up, it will take too long. In short it's some rap crap about being very strong and tough :D
    :rofl:

All rap is about that these days :lol2:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I may be wrong but my sensitive ear hears a Macedonian accent there. I think this "tough" guys are Macedonians singing in Bulgarian. The second guy is definitely Macedonian.

And they mention Trifon Ivanov, the Capo di tutti capi.
    Remember him ? The Bulgarian centre-back. One of the ugliest players ever.

Great defender though. An ellegant butcher

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    I don't remember him, did he play in '94?

And you guys have major hatred amongst each other. Each youtube video I watch there are comments by people insulting Greeks and other Balkans :lol2: I'm not even exaggerating.

edit:

@Andy: Yea right? I thought so too!

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    I get two things in this song:

Gucci and Bikini :D Good song though. I should create a Balkan music thread :toast:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I get two things in this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXpXK6M7E1g&feature=related

Gucci and Bikini :D Good song though. I should create a Balkan music thread :toast:
    This one is a lot softer. No tough guys here. This song is about a hot chick and the night at the disco where the chick sets the guys on fire.
    And then he says how much he wants to fuck her :D

Yeah, Ivanov played in 94 and 96 euro and i think he was there in 98

And we don't hate eachother here in the Balkans, i think. It's a mixture of love and hate.
    We make war at the morning, then we make peace at noon. We start drinking together, we start kissing eachother and tell one another how we love eachother so much and how we'd die for the other one. Then the wine starts talking more, someone will mention something from the past, the other guy won't like it and we start a new war late in the night.
    The other day the same story goes all over again.
    That's how the Balkans function.
    :p

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    This one is a lot softer. No tough guys here. This song is about a hot chick and the night at the disco where the chick sets the guys on fire.
    And then he says how much he wants to fuck her :D

Yeah, Ivanov played in 94 and 96 euro and i think he was there in 98

And we don't hate eachother here in the Balkans, i think. It's a mixture of love and hate.
    We make war at the morning, then we make peace at noon. We start drinking together, we start kissing eachother and tell one another how we love eachother so much and how we'd die for the other one. Then the wine starts talking more, someone will mention something from the past, the other guy won't like it and we start a new war late in the night.
    The other day the same story goes all over again.
    That's how the Balkans function.
    :p
    :lol2: You guys are awesome.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
    Here's one for Ze...

I know these guys, they are former leaders of the football fan group 'Monkeys', from my hometown. One of them eat tripple dose of LSD[he thought they gave him only one, but fuck man! It's New year's eve!!!] while he was in New Year in Bulgaria, and he was in coma for a while. I don't liste rap, so we often make jokes on their account... Mean!

And this one is pretty retarded. They are singing how the gay is stealing sossages form the buthchershop. Real joke

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Here's one for Ze...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1OqiBoTkoI

I know these guys, they are former leaders of the football fan group 'Monkeys', from my hometown. One of them eat tripple dose of LSD[he thought they gave him only one, but fuck man! It's New year's eve!!!] while he was in New Year in Bulgaria, and he was in coma for a while. I don't liste rap, so we often make jokes on their account... Mean!

And this one is pretty retarded. They are singing how the gay is stealing sossages form the buthchershop. Real joke
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlKuMm3uvc
    I like that first one, not so much the 2nd. Thanks dude..Heja Makedonien! as we say in Swedish :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)