Balkan Juve thread (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hence the Skopja via Sofia bit. So are they immigrants?
It's really complicated issue.
The Bulgarians and the Macedonians have very similar languages and the Bulgarians claim that the Macedonians are Bulgarians, who were created as a separate nation in 1945 by the communists. The Macedonians don't accept this view and for 63 years the historians from Bulgaria and Macedonia are proving how their theory is right and the other one's theory is wrong.
There is a very small number of Macedonians who do think of themselves as Bulgarians.
From what i could understand while reading some Macedonian rap websites, these guys are one of those who consider themselves Bulgarians.
Although some say that they're singing in Bulgarian because you can earn much more in the Bulgarian rap scene than you can in Macedonia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Bulgarians and the Macedonians have very similar languages and the Bulgarians claim that the Macedonians are Bulgarians, who were created as a separate nation in 1945 by the communists. The Macedonians don't accept this view and for 63 years the historians from Bulgaria and Macedonia are proving how their theory is right and the other one's theory is wrong.
There is a very small number of Macedonians who do think of themselves as Bulgarians.
From what i could understand while reading some Macedonian rap websites, these guys are one of those who consider themselves Bulgarians.
Although some say that they're singing in Bulgarian because you can earn much more in the Bulgarian rap scene than you can in Macedonia.
Interesting stuff, Alen.

I guess their name makes sense then.

How much political turmoil is there regarding people who consider themselves Bulgarians in Macedonia?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's so awesome that i must translate it :

An Alien

Did i only dream about it
Or did it really happen last night?
An Alien boy came from the universe,
To hug me, to touch me.

An Alien, he's a real man

He is really THE one,
Will he call me again?

I know my thoughts are crazy.
People are wondering what's happening to me.
How come out of a sudden
I started loving a boy from the Universe?

Ah how nice and how sweet it was,
such a shame it didn't last long.

An Alien, he's a real man.

But now everything is clear,
I woke late last night,
In the kiss of the alien, i recognized the strong Bosnian.

Oh, Bosnian, he's a real man.
Oh, Bosnian, he's a real man.

Ah how my Bosnian is kissing me,
Better than the alien.

My Bosnian is a real man
My Bosnian is a real man......

Combined with the hillarious music...... i'm laughing with tears here :lol:
:lol2: :lol:

WTF

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Interesting stuff, Alen.

I guess their name makes sense then.

How much political turmoil is there regarding people who consider themselves Bulgarians in Macedonia?
Hmmm, there isn't a danger of war or something like that. Bulgarians consider the Macedonians as Bulgarians, as one of their own, their brothers.
The problem is Macedonians don't accept that and they consider themselves a separate nation. Only a very small group, not more than few hundreds, consider themselves Bulgarians from Macedonia.
But the relationship between the countries is very good.
During the Balkan wars (faught for Macedonia in 1912-1913), during the World War I and World War II, Bulgaria got burnt while trying to conqure Macedonia, and they're not even thinking about trying something similar.

Now the Bulgarian government is giving passports like candys to the Macedonians. (Since Bulgaria is a part of the European Union and Macedonia isn't, many Macedonians, due to financial reasons and since they want to travel through Europe free, without waiting for months to get visas, decide to take a Bulgarian passport).
Now it doesn't mean much but i can predict that after few decades the Bulgarians will make their case stronget, claiming how there is a huge Bulgarian minority in Macedonia.

I gathered this as an outsider and as a guy who went many times to Macedonia and talked with them about this. I may be wrong, though.
xcen3x can explain this better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sometimes, I seriously thinking the whole Balkan is just one crazy ass entity with multiple-personality disorder.

Please, please, you CANNOT be serious with that song, you just CANNOT :lol: Hook a bro up with a link, I am SOOOOOOOOO going to tease the bosnians I know with that song :rofl:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Check more of his songs,they are not bad.
You're saying this to me or to Ze?

Because if you're telling Ze to do it then i have to say that i could never understand what do people see in rap songs sang in languages they don't understand.
I mean, isn't rap more about what's being said than it is about the music?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You're saying this to me or to Ze?

Because if you're telling Ze to do it then i have to say that i could never understand what do people see in rap songs sang in languages they don't understand.
I mean, isn't rap more about what's being said than it is about the music?
Hip Hop is international bre. I like it for its tunes, beats, the swagger, the style, the delivery, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)