Balkan Juve thread (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hehhe, ma i ja obucem na termin s vremena na vrijeme, ali su mu neki previse dragi i strah me da ih ne ofucam :) Jedino mi je vokri sto ne mogu da obucem onaj s autogramom Trezegueta jer me strah da cu ga uprljati, a hajd stisni pa ga operi :D

Ma taj crveni je relativno star pa je zato mozda i jeftiniji, a ustalom svakakvih hajvana ima pa prodaju jeftino. Meni je vokri sto nemam taj dres jer je na neki cudan nacin dobar pravo, plus sto sam ja idiot kupovao samo domace, nikad gostujuci. Ovo sada ce mi prvi but biti da imam gostujuci dres.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I found this guide on the net which I had planned to use on my next trip to the Balkans. I hope it can help me net some fine Balkan babes.

Serbian for Tourists

If you are planning on visiting Serbia, here are some useful phrases to learn to help you get around.

* Volis li član Amerikanac ambasada? (where is the american embassy?)
* Srbe na vrbe! (Greetings!)
* Volis li djoku? (Where is the nearest bathroom?)
* Puši kurac. (Thank you.)
* Puši kurac pederčino! (Thank you very much!)
* Jebem ti sunce, cigane. (Excuse me, ma'am.)
* Jebem ti mamicu tvoju. (Your mother is very nice.)
* Jebi se. (Your welcome.)
* Dodji dole i pusi mog miska. (Could you give me a hand?)
* Koliko kostas? (Whats your name?)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I found this guide on the net which I had planned to use on my next trip to the Balkans. I hope it can help me net some fine Balkan babes.
It's more or less ok.
Just the "pederčino" part is wrong. If you say it like it's written it means thank you, faggot. You should say it "Puši kurac pederchino" in order to mean "thank You very much"

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Jebi zaista platijo normalnu posle da bude pavel :hug: . dobar nisam skine boi.
What the fuck is your problem ?
You think it's cool just to pop up here and insult all the Montenegrins ?

This time i won't punish you, but you can consider yourself lucky for not being banned.
And what kind of sick humor is this ? If it's normal to eat gypsy kids where you live, we don't find that normal, we find that disgusting !

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's more or less ok.
Just the "pederčino" part is wrong. If you say it like it's written it means thank you, faggot. You should say it "Puši kurac pederchino" in order to mean "thank You very much"
Thank you very much or thank you very much, faggot?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thank you very much or thank you very much, faggot?
:lol:

It was a joke. Serbian insults are wrongly translated.

For example:
Puši kurac pederčino! (Thank you very much!) but it actually means Suck my dick you fag
* Jebem ti mamicu tvoju. (Your mother is very nice.) it means "i fuck your mother"
* Jebi se. (Your welcome.) it means "Fuck you"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:

It was a joke. Serbian insults are wrongly translated.

For example:
Puši kurac pederčino! (Thank you very much!) but it actually means Suck my dick you fag
* Jebem ti mamicu tvoju. (Your mother is very nice.) it means "i fuck your mother"
* Jebi se. (Your welcome.) it means "Fuck you"
You guys are so interestingly complicated. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)