Roberto Baggio (7 Viewers)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
haha thats mad.. im gonna save it...

remember Fiorentina VS napoli many years ago??
Whos got that goal that baggio scored??
wasnt that goal in the last game of the season to stop napoli win the title or something??

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I know wich goal you're talking about!!! That time Diego really had too watch somebody else doing something better than him!!!
That goal was really fantastic... it is not famos like the goals he made in the world cup's but in undubtly one of his best!!!
Dowload this:

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/media/tribute_to_baggio.rm

The Fiorentina vs Napoli is the first... and there's also all the WC's goals and some others...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
I know wich goal you're talking about!!! That time Diego really had too watch somebody else doing something better than him!!!
That goal was really fantastic... it is not famos like the goals he made in the world cup's but in undubtly one of his best!!!
Dowload this:

http://www.pro-paul.net/baggio/media/tribute_to_baggio.rm

The Fiorentina vs Napoli is the first... and there's also all the WC's goals and some others...
Well its your thread so dream on:D Fyi the goal did not stop Napoli from winning the league they went on to win it and i hate to burst your bubble but Diego was actually on the bench when this goal was scored, fiorentina went into a 2 goal lead but Diego came on in the second half and made 3 goals fir Napoli to win 3-2

But hey Baggio is still great

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Hey you have great memory!!! To be onest I didn't see that match... I just saw the goal later, cause sometimes they schow it in the TV here in Italy... it is considered to be one of serie A best goal of ever... It is not so famos abroad cause was not WC... but I think is beautiful like the one he made vs Cecoslovacchia. Aren't you agree? Of course the goals in the WC are more important but this one is just beautiful...

P.S.:Can you open the url I posted? To me it cause problems... If you can't open too, I will try to post it again....

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Did you dowloald the video? It is really amazing!!! :thumb:
It have on all the world cups goal + the most beautifuls he did!!!:extatic: And also the music is so cool ;)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
20:30cet BRESCIA v PIACENZA

Two sides keen to avoid another battle against relegation. Brescia's hopes are boosted by Roberto Baggio's return to full fitness but his strike partner Luca Toni is ruled out allowing Albanian Igli Tare a place in the starting line-up. Piacenza, who have never won at Brescia, should be at full strength with Colombian Johnnier Montana partnering last season's joint top-scorer Dario Hubner in attack.

frm www.eurosport.com

Aug 21, 2002
Wow, thx alot for the videos guys..
It really brings out some old memories!! Roby was the first reason why i liked juve..
But then the arrival of DP and ZZ kinda make me forget of what roby is really made of.. Roby ROCKS!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I think I dowloaded it with "real player" I'm not sure.... but do it!!! Takes long but is so nice :thumb: !!! You won't regret the waiting...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)