bad news tachinardi want to go to milan & inter ( but never juve ) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i think this is bad news that tachinardi who is like a son for juve dont want to come back to juve and he want to go to milan or inter

before that i think that he was one of the original juve players and he is only behind del piero but i now hate him and i think he doesnt love juve.

what you think

please talk

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar24e.html

No Juve return for Tacchi Friday 24 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessio Tacchinardi has confirmed that he won’t return to Juventus once his loan deal with Villarreal expires at the end of the season.

The Italian midfielder is still tied to the Delle Alpi outfit until the summer of 2008, but has today suggested that he won’t be wearing the Bianconeri jersey again.

“I’m certain that I won’t be going back to Juventus at the end of the campaign,” said the Atalanta youth team product.

“If I do go back to Italy then it will be to play for Milan or Inter, otherwise I could stay in Spain as I’m happy at Villarreal.”

The 31-year-old, who has won 13 international caps for Italy, has been heavily linked with a switch to Milan recently and he’s hinted that he may be heading to the San Siro.

“Milan? When certain whispers make the rounds then there is always a point of truth,” he commented.

Tacchinardi has apparently been requested by Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti who worked with the midfielder during his reign as Old Lady Coach.

Meanwhile, Cristian Brocchi has said that he would like to remain at Fiorentina once his loan from Milan expires.

“I owe Milan a lot,” he said. “However, I’m really happy in Florence and I am experiencing an extraordinary season.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
to be honest it sounds like he is saying that he knows juve no longer need/want him and not that he does not want to come back(a la micolli last season) tacchi loves this club and i think he would go to milan or inter with a heavy heart

May 4, 2004
THATS GREAT NEWS :p

nahhh 4 real... He was a great player for Juve and the history of our team, but he might get more playing time elsewhere.. But i dont see why he would join Milan or Inter ?!!!!

Stay in Spain please!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Haha, like Capello would take him back in the 1st place.. he has no faith in Tacchi. We will get C. Zanetti instead.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You cant really blame him, I would do and say the exact things if I were him.

And the worst part is that like someone alredy said, he is better than Blasi or Giannicheda, and he was a true juventino, but I guess that the last part is not something that matter this days...

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
i think this is bad news that tachinardi who is like a son for juve dont want to come back to juve and he want to go to milan or inter

before that i think that he was one of the original juve players and he is only behind del piero but i now hate him and i think he doesnt love juve.

what you think

please talk

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar24e.html

No Juve return for Tacchi Friday 24 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessio Tacchinardi has confirmed that he won’t return to Juventus once his loan deal with Villarreal expires at the end of the season.

The Italian midfielder is still tied to the Delle Alpi outfit until the summer of 2008, but has today suggested that he won’t be wearing the Bianconeri jersey again.

“I’m certain that I won’t be going back to Juventus at the end of the campaign,” said the Atalanta youth team product.

“If I do go back to Italy then it will be to play for Milan or Inter, otherwise I could stay in Spain as I’m happy at Villarreal.”

The 31-year-old, who has won 13 international caps for Italy, has been heavily linked with a switch to Milan recently and he’s hinted that he may be heading to the San Siro.

“Milan? When certain whispers make the rounds then there is always a point of truth,” he commented.

Tacchinardi has apparently been requested by Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti who worked with the midfielder during his reign as Old Lady Coach.

Meanwhile, Cristian Brocchi has said that he would like to remain at Fiorentina once his loan from Milan expires.

“I owe Milan a lot,” he said. “However, I’m really happy in Florence and I am experiencing an extraordinary season.”
bad news, i really love him
i think he's better than blasi and may b also vieira
but if he has no place with juve then he has to go to another team where he can find a place.

Nov 27, 2005
Our midfield is the best at the moment. we must only find a good replace for Nedved. A player like Christian Ronaldo. Tacchinardi is not as well as our first squad players Emerson and Viera.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Mohammad Reza said:
Our midfield is the best at the moment. we must only find a good replace for Nedved. A player like Christian Ronaldo. Tacchinardi is not as well as our first squad players Emerson and Viera.
i dont know if vieira is better than him
but the point is that its hard to see him wearing another jersey in italy after 10 years with juve jersey.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Mohammad Reza said:

Or midfield is the best? really? hummm, I dont agree but thats not the topic here.

Tach may not be better than our starters, but he surely is equal or better than Blasi and Gianinicheda and he has something that they dont have, he is a true Juventino, the only reason why he is not in our squad is becouse Capello doesnt like him...

But he is not comming back, and thast the end of the story... :frown:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
engonga said:
i dont know if vieira is better than him
but the point is that its hard to see him wearing another jersey in italy after 10 years with juve jersey.
Actually Viera is much much better than him as a player but the thing with Tachi is his SPIRIT! He has a very special spirit fpr his team that Viera has not!

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Actually Viera is much much better than him as a player but the thing with Tachi is his SPIRIT! He has a very special spirit fpr his team that Viera has not!

Viaira is with us for less than a season.Tachi was for 7 or 8 years Juventus player.Give Vieira some time

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
tacchinardi should move on. we have zanetti already and he was for free.

Blasi will be sold and giannichedda may stay at the club as the other DM sub after zanetti.

however, if milan or inter want tacchinardi, im sure moggi can strike a deal. milan have players that juve could do with, ambrosini has been rumoured and inter have others like pizarro for example who could be useful also.

if the team can use tacchinardi to get others, i dont see why not. i respect what he for teh club but he has moved on now as have juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)