bad injury (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe his muscles will never work the same way. Man he is done for football.

A real shame......

Today something happened to me,, i saw a very uglu adccident.
I was waiting in te bus stop... in the other side of the street, a guy was painting his house. H was in the second floor oh his house... suddenly the man slipped in the stair... and he felt from the second floor,,which was very high-

His head hitted a cement (those things where u put ur plants i dont remeber in english),,,,and then his back hitted the floor very hard!.

People went to help hi,,,, the guy started to bleed from the wound in the head..the ears were bleeding... he was like agonizing and coughing blood. I was very extreme... i really felt sorry for him. The ambulnce came later..

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

hm, was more expecting "what kind of sick bastard would save it?!" :D

or are you being sarcastic:frown:
    no i mean thx :D

because my Zio wanted to see the picture

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

A real shame......

I was waiting in te bus stop... in the other side of the street, a guy was painting his house. H was in the second floor oh his house... suddenly the man slipped in the stair... and he felt from the second floor,,which was very high-

His head hitted a cement (those things where u put ur plants i dont remeber in english),,,,and then his back hitted the floor very hard!.

People went to help hi,,,, the guy started to bleed from the wound in the head..the ears were bleeding... he was like agonizing and coughing blood. I was very extreme... i really felt sorry for him. The ambulnce came later..
    ya my dad fell off a two-story-high ladder once, putting up christmas lights :wallbang:

he was alright though, doesnt sound as bad as that. he just broke a few ribs

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

A real shame......

omg..let's wish poor guy didn't die!!!!!

if i had seen smg similar,i would be in shock!!!!

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Did anyone see when Larsson boke his leg? That was even worse. I used to have the video but I lost it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)