Bad Habits (1 Viewer)

Zainah

Apr 4, 2003
Everyone has his own habits… some of them are good :angel: and some of them are bad..

What are your bad habits that you hope you can change them

I’ll talk about mine.. I’m very nervous :confused: and I get angry quickly sometimes without any reason :devil:

Now tell me yours...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When im in clasroom, i get lost in the space so easily!!!!! that bothers me a lot.
I cant keep concentrated!. I talk too much with my classmates!. Even in the university i continue with this!! help me!.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I smoke

Can get very mad very easily

I'd rather be up during the night, and sleep during the day...

bad habits!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
All right, here we go. I hope you have about an hour! ;)

I'm moody, I smoke when I'm stressed, I do everything last-minute and then I complain about how hectic my life is, I don't offer my seat to old people on the train, I'm not very forgiving, I don't trust people easily and I don't give a f*ck about animals.

I think that's about it. Now can we please start a 'good-habit' thread so people won't think I'm evil? :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
All right, here we go. I hope you have about an hour! ;)

I'm moody, I smoke when I'm stressed, I do everything last-minute and then I complain about how hectic my life is, I don't offer my seat to old people on the train, I'm not very forgiving, I don't trust people easily and I don't give a f*ck about animals.

I think that's about it. Now can we please start a 'good-habit' thread so people won't think I'm evil? :D
You evil guy! :eek:

I can relate to the other stuff, but can not accept the animal part. Psycho!

:D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
You evil guy! :eek:

I can relate to the other stuff, but can not accept the animal part. Psycho!

:D
I like birds and dogs but with 'animals', I'm talking about all animals I come accross on a daily basis here in The Hague. We're talking rats, mice, pigeons and sea-gulls here. How I hate those creatures :groan:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I like birds and dogs but with 'animals', I'm talking about all animals I come accross on a daily basis here in The Hague. We're talking rats, mice, pigeons and sea-gulls here :fero:
ok... pigeons and rats suck... and off course all bugs

I thought you meant all animals... like cute dogs, cats, tigers, and all sorts of cute furballs.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
ok... pigeons and rats suck... and off course all bugs

I thought you meant all animals... like cute dogs, cats, tigers, and all sorts of cute furballs.
'All sorts of cute furballs'? :D

Anyways - no, I'll play with a dog or cat if it comes up to me with a ball or something but I wouldn't get one of them as pet - there are much better pet owners than me out there!

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Erik, mate you made me laugh when you said that original post lol "I don't give a f*ck about animals" Personally i'm not bothered either way, but that line lol. Copying you now, I don't give a f*ck about the monarchy or patriotism and i'm a too lazy and have the shortest concentration span.......................I like cheese

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)