Back To Serie A!!! (1 Viewer)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
FFS, nothing to celebrate IMO.
Treze => exit
Camo => exit

this is more like a black day then a bright one
promoting was something that i never gave a shit about because i always believed we could achieve it

Oct 3, 2004
Congratulations Juve and all Juve fans around the world.

I'd like to salute you all here on Juventuz and all other fans who really stuck with the club through this. We learned to pronounce new names, memorise new faces, get used to watching Juve play in a different stadium, discovered new teams we didn't know existed, learned about their players (thanks to my inconsistent on and off match-previews :D), we adjusted to a new coach (who unfortunately is gone). We started off with a stutter, while at other times we dominated.

We had to get used to Saturday being the usual Matchday as opposed to Sunday.

We had to click on Serie B item-menus on websites to see our club news. (Many a time I clicked on Serie A with the intention of reading about Juve).

We had to select Juventus in the "Other Teams" section in Pro Evolution Soccer 6 video game.

Yet through thick and thin, we remained fans. I still remember those posts from the Rimini-Juve thread, fans posting "I can't believe this is happening".

But the nightmare was real, and the reality couldn't be more blatant than this. Yet we still put through. Our friends mocked us, called us funny names, taunted us, continued to accuse us. New scandals have come and gone, but we're still here and we're still dedicated to being the best club in the world with the most loyal fans in the world.

This may have been a disturbing experience for us, but I like to look at the glass half full as I'm sure 90% of you felt Juve's situation this way: We learned to love our glorious club more than ever. We're gonna have a blast next year, and in the following years to come.

So hold your heads up high with pride, and shout FORZA JUVE! No team has half the player that DEL PIERO is! No team has a goalkeeper with half the skills Buffon has! No team has players that love the club and would die for it like Nedved!!

Serie A we'll be back next year better than ever.

Cheers to all of you fans out there.......you are all JUVENTUS!

Ciao :touched:

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
sorry to ruin your post i agree on everything you said , by what Juventus we've become:

DD is out, Balza is Out, Trez is on the way out, Camo is on the way out... [enter name] is on the way out... This is turning into a nightmare more and more everyday.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Congratulations Juve and all Juve fans around the world.

I'd like to salute you all here on Juventuz and all other fans who really stuck with the club through this. We learned to pronounce new names, memorise new faces, get used to watching Juve play in a different stadium, discovered new teams we didn't know existed, learned about their players (thanks to my inconsistent on and off match-previews :D), we adjusted to a new coach (who unfortunately is gone). We started off with a stutter, while at other times we dominated.

We had to get used to Saturday being the usual Matchday as opposed to Sunday.

We had to click on Serie B item-menus on websites to see our club news. (Many a time I clicked on Serie A with the intention of reading about Juve).

We had to select Juventus in the "Other Teams" section in Pro Evolution Soccer 6 video game.

Yet through thick and thin, we remained fans. I still remember those posts from the Rimini-Juve thread, fans posting "I can't believe this is happening".

But the nightmare was real, and the reality couldn't be more blatant than this. Yet we still put through. Our friends mocked us, called us funny names, taunted us, continued to accuse us. New scandals have come and gone, but we're still here and we're still dedicated to being the best club in the world with the most loyal fans in the world.

This may have been a disturbing experience for us, but I like to look at the glass half full as I'm sure 90% of you felt Juve's situation this way: We learned to love our glorious club more than ever. We're gonna have a blast next year, and in the following years to come.

So hold your heads up high with pride, and shout FORZA JUVE! No team has half the player that DEL PIERO is! No team has a goalkeeper with half the skills Buffon has! No team has players that love the club and would die for it like Nedved!!

Serie A we'll be back next year better than ever.

Cheers to all of you fans out there.......you are all JUVENTUS!

Ciao :touched:
Cheers fratello, that was lovely :pint:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
sorry to ruin your post i agree on everything you said , by what Juventus we've become:

DD is out, Balza is Out, Trez is on the way out, Camo is on the way out... [enter name] is on the way out... This is turning into a nightmare more and more everyday.
Welcome to the brand new Juve.

Trez has been pissing for over a season now. I hate to see him go, especially like this. But we'll survive.

I'm surprised Trez is smiling and appears to be so happy after his incident earlier on the pitch.
It's not like Gigli was taking the photo. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)