Bachini handed life ban (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Jonathan Bachini has been banned for life by the Italian Disciplinary Commission for failing a second drugs test.

The player tested positive for cocaine for the second time after Siena's match with Lazio back in December.

Bachini had his contract cancelled by Siena as a result of the offence.

The 31-year-old had originally been banned for a year after failing a routine drugs test in a game against Lazio on September 22, 2004.

Bachini's lawyer Paolo Rodella admitted they will take their time before deciding whether or not to appeal the ban.

"We will wait to see the full report before commenting on this sentence," said Rodella.

"This is just the first step and we will make an appeal to the CAF.

"As you can imagine, Bachini is in no mood to talk right now."

-Sky Sports

----------------------------------------------------------

:disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Rami said:
You might want to check with Zlatan:D

PS: how did those recipies turn out?? Or are they in the dumpster by now:p
We probably shouldn't be saving them up for the WC to first try them out, but it's getting closer to being exactly that! (That and my kitchen has been under reconstruction since January... so if you can't make it with a microwave... ;) )

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
swag said:
We probably shouldn't be saving them up for the WC to first try them out, but it's getting closer to being exactly that! (That and my kitchen has been under reconstruction since January... so if you can't make it with a microwave... ;) )
It would be a good idea to try them out now, we most probably will be pummeled 8-0 again:p

True Story:

After Saudi Arabia qualified to the WC, the president of Al-Ahli Club from Jeddah held a private meeting with the NT players of Al-Ahli. He motivated them and blah blah blah, then he asked them about their views and their expectaions. When the defender Waleed Abd-Rabu was asked (Waleed is so horrible that he would make Zebina look like Ronaldinho), he replied, well Tunisia is an Arabic team and we played them a lot and we could take them. While Spain, they say they don't do well in World Cups (his logic is based on hearsay!:D). Finally Ukraine, only have Shevchenko! So the president was like, "But Waleed Sheva is an amazing striker and the top European striker these days". Waleed replied "no problem I'll mark him" :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Rami said:
It would be a good idea to try them out now, we most probably will be pummeled 8-0 again:p

True Story:

After Saudi Arabia qualified to the WC, the president of Al-Ahli Club from Jeddah held a private meeting with the NT players of Al-Ahli. He motivated them and blah blah blah, then he asked them about their views and their expectaions. When the defender Waleed Abd-Rabu was asked (Waleed is so horrible that he would make Zebina look like Ronaldinho), he replied, well Tunisia is an Arabic team and we played them a lot and we could take them. While Spain, they say they don't do well in World Cups (his logic is based on hearsay!:D). Finally Ukraine, only have Shevchenko! So the president was like, "But Waleed Sheva is an amazing striker and the top European striker these days". Waleed replied "no problem I'll mark him" :lol:

But you never know with NT play these days. The endorsement-rich superstars have frequently come up all lemons, while the no-names have been heroes.

Of course, it is a stretch for even Saudi Arabia. But it wouldn't shock me if even a Zebina wannabe somehow gets a little summer luck in shutting down the great Sheva, who could just as well be out of form over the summer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Totti?

forget Totti!!!!! Check Capello!!! that guy must be smoking something from the muffler of his car.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
:lol:

well this has been tradition...remember...u sack chapello and believe me where ever he will go he will become a star,make the team a threat and beat juve..

also the guy has made some mistakes...but give him a chance...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
swag said:
But you never know with NT play these days. The endorsement-rich superstars have frequently come up all lemons, while the no-names have been heroes.

Of course, it is a stretch for even Saudi Arabia. But it wouldn't shock me if even a Zebina wannabe somehow gets a little summer luck in shutting down the great Sheva, who could just as well be out of form over the summer.
You see how we lost fait in Zlatan, Vieira, Thuram et al after Arsenal?? Just multiply that 2 Arsenal gave us by 4....and you MIGHT understand the amount of faith I have in the boys.....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i dont have the least bit of sympathy for bachini,i ffs he's in a profession that most ppl would kill for & then he fvcks it up by schnarffing.Fvck u bachini eat shit u stupid twat!

Sep 28, 2002
how is that terrible? still young, only 31, probably has enough money so that he wouldnt have to work and he can snort coke all day long. it isnt terribe, its wonderful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)