(Baby)names (4 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++

14 characters with surname :)

I have a friend by the name of Muhammad Taufiq Mulia Hidayat Daeng Pabeta Bin Sulaiman ::stress: His name on his IC has been cut down to initials :LOL:
So wad's ur fren's surname den? I'm confused by Muslim surnames.

Kinda remind me of this PSV striker Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, whose surname is the longest in the Dutch Football.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
So wad's ur fren's surname den? I'm confused by Muslim surnames.
His name is Muhammad Taufiq Mulia Hidayat Daeng Pabeta :stress:. We call him Taufiq. His dad's name is simply Sulaiman.

Apparently, he's not the only friend with a long (single) name. I have another by the name of Mukalimaturraihaniah.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Oh another thing, in the olden days (so my mom says), parents normally name their sons/daughters from objects, adjectives or verbs, such as: Mawar (Rose), Anggerik (Orchid), Comel (Cute), Buang (Throw), etc... I find it weird...just like how Gweneth Patrow named her daughter Apple.

-S-

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++

His name is Muhammad Taufiq Mulia Hidayat Daeng Pabeta :stress:. We call him Taufiq. His dad's name is simply Sulaiman.

Apparently, he's not the only friend with a long (single) name. I have another by the name of Mukalimaturraihaniah .
erm........wouldn't that lead to typo errors? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hat_Trick_Playa ] ++
Totti,Pele,Maradona,Owen R Going 2 Be MY Children :lol:
:wth: You're so young. Instead of thinking about "making" soccer players you little playa you, you should be trying to become one yourself. ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Oh you get plenty of that where i live. Except you have these turkish ' Asi ' people who go around beating people up for no good reason. One time i got hammered by an 18 year old guy cos i wouldnt give him my money. But to be fair, i dish out on people who look at me funny in school too so it had to come around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)