(Baby)names (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
have you ever thought of naming your kid Sprite or Pepsi? :D kinda weird but funny ;)
and condemn my child to leading a life of a corporate advertising tool? No thanks :) That reminds me though, of an insane advertising campaign by Acclaim studios to promote its new game Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. They were offering $10,000 to the first couple to have a child on Sept 1st (the release date of the game) and name it "Turok". I don't recall anyone taking them up on the offer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
€lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #184
    nevermind :)

April and Sarah are different from the other names i posted earlier because the rest of the names are Arabic :)
    have you ever thought of naming your kid Sprite or Pepsi? :D kinda weird but funny ;)
    I don't think my kid will like that :s

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #185
    i would have(if i were married,that is ;))
    Really?

Ow i would never do that...You have to live with your name for the rest of your life you know :s

OP
    €lke

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #187
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

A prince from Saudi Arabia with that name studies in the same place as me...
    great :D

But I don't know him :$

Is he important?

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Although i only know the Minister of Exterior who goes by that name, i wouldn't doubt it if there are others since they are common names.
    yeah..in saudia arabia there are names which are commonly used like :Abdulaziz,Abdulla,Faisal,Suood,Majed,Talal...etc.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    yeah..in saudia arabia there are names which are commonly used like :Abdulaziz,Abdulla,Faisal,Suood,Majed,Talal...etc.
    Majed and Talal are not too common actually, but i guess they're even more rarely used in other gulf counties.

3bdallah, 3bdAl3ziz, 3bdAlr7man, Mohammed (of course) are probibly the most common. specially in the central region of the kingdom.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Majed and Talal are not too common actually, but i guess they're even more rarely used in other gulf counties.

3bdallah, 3bdAl3ziz, 3bdAlr7man, Mohammed (of course) are probibly the most common. specially in the central region of the kingdom.
    Majed is commonly used in the UAE or (mayed) i love that name..Mayed ;)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    I didnt know it was a mix of Serbian, I take it, it isnt a very common name, as I had never heard it before in my life really.
    Actually Lianna is a very common Malay name in Singapore and Malaysia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)