(Baby)names (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
You guys see Eminem get caught lip sync? He claims he did it as a joke about Jessica Simpson. Sure as hell didnt look like it to me :D
WRONG. He never lip syncs because he doesn't have to do any absurd dances while rapping. Its fairly obvious to tell that he's rapping live.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Nobody is using Clytamnestra? Hmmm, wonder why...

Maybe because Clytamnestra is the name of a person in ancient Greek mythology who killed her own husband, Agamemnon, in an attempt to get revenge for her daughter's death? Or maybe because of other obvious reasons...
well,MAYBE.... :p

but i think because it's way too ancient and because it's too long! :p

and 1 last reason,because greeks usually name after their children with saints names....
that's why i had to be christianed with the name anna,not Lilianna.
Lilianna is my name though...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Its not cool, now stop copying me and my children's ancient greek names. It was my idea ;)
I highly doubt it was your idea to name your children after Greek characters, considering you do not have any kids in the first place....

Or do you? :shocked:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

WRONG. He never lip syncs because he doesn't have to do any absurd dances while rapping. Its fairly obvious to tell that he's rapping live.
Sorry but did you even see the video? Its obvious something went wrong. it wasnt a total messup, just a part skipped or something.

If he had done that as a joke his expression would have told that, he would have acted on it instead of just looking like a confused idiot :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I highly doubt it was your idea to name your children after Greek characters, considering you do not have any kids in the first place....

Or do you? :shocked:
Yeah, I have three. I thought I told you about it.

I was talking in future tense

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Sorry but did you even see the video? Its obvious something went wrong. it wasnt a total messup, just a part skipped or something.

If he had done that as a joke his expression would have told that, he would have acted on it instead of just looking like a confused idiot :D
Emma, Em (hehe) jokes around all the time, thats the basis of his songs and performances. I'm sure he tried to exaggerate it a bit to make it seem real, or like Ashley "I will never be as good as my sister" Simpson's eye-opening performance. Believe me, he would have no reason to lip sync his songs. Em is not the fake you take him to be.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
How about worst names ever for children?

I have a turkish friend called aynuss.. yes said the dirty way. :wallbang:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
I have a turkish friend called aynuss.. yes said the dirty way. :wallbang:
that's not cool :down:

A guy in my high school class was named King-Man Wan. It was a bit of a problem in rollcall, when the last name appears before the first :)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

that's not cool :down:

A guy in my high school class was named King-Man Wan. It was a bit of a problem in rollcall, when the last name appears before the first :)
:D

what kind of horrid parents would name their child "grey ham" j/k man :D

a girl at my middle school had the last name "phuck"

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
hmmmm, no it was true. her first name was Anna, i think she was vietnamese but not sure. she wasnt in my grade just everyone was pointing out that name in the yearbook. there was also a kid who looked like a clone of harry potter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)