Babethread v1.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaston

Feb 8, 2004
I thought I could take the opportunity to make a real babethread (because no one else have done it).

Rules:

- 5 pics per reply (message)
- No pics that shows some kind of ****** ("in action")

This is just an idea....I have seen it in the second biggest forum in Norway
-->Babethread v2.0 (several pages)

It is a huge hit there...they also have Babethread v1.0...you'll love it!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
This thread can survive, but nudity is not allowed here. To be honest I don't know how well a thread full of bikini dressed women would fare either.

"7. Post content
We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain political or sexual content, insults or offending accusations. Since the theme of this forum is Juve, we do not accept members offending past or present Juve players or staff. And another thing, if you choose to register here only to insult the team or players or forum members and you nothing constructive to say at all, your post(s) will be removed rapidly.

We also despise the occurence of blatantly juvenile toilet humor or other references. This is not the place for it. "

BTW Gaston, since the forum you mentioned is the second biggest in Norway, do you know what's the biggest?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
This thread can survive, but nudity is not allowed here. To be honest I don't know how well a thread full of bikini dressed women would fare either.

"7. Post content
We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain political or sexual content, insults or offending accusations. Since the theme of this forum is Juve, we do not accept members offending past or present Juve players or staff. And another thing, if you choose to register here only to insult the team or players or forum members and you nothing constructive to say at all, your post(s) will be removed rapidly.

We also despise the occurence of blatantly juvenile toilet humor or other references. This is not the place for it. "

BTW Gaston, since the forum you mentioned is the second biggest in Norway, do you know what's the biggest?
And yet half of the talk on the forum is either about politics, wanking or people insulting eachother :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's a good thing I saved those pics to my computer before Tork arrived on the scene :D

Just kidding... Keep up the good work, Ass Man :irritate: :sad: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)