B or A (61 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
so what man? we are not Prophets' guards here, each to his own opinion. and Just to remind you, he is a Muslim, or from a Muslim background.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So what? well it matters to me, and i think it would matter to any muslim when somebody implys that our prophet is a paedo..thats just way out of line.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This is why I don't like religions, because people make it a reason to hate each others. No matter what you or he says, everyone should only use religion for own self, or between them and their gods, it's shouldn't get any further than that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This is why I don't like religions, because people make it a reason to hate each others. No matter what you or he says, everyone should only use religion for own self, or between them and their gods, it's shouldn't get any further than that.
Well i guess thats your opinion, i disagree, lets just leave it at that:)

Jan 7, 2004
and to respond to my allegations against not playing the game. The game becomes so boring when all people do is, pick and offer other options. All i was doing was giving my reasons for the pick, how is that not playing the game?

Jan 7, 2004
and to respond to fred; i just wanted to annoy turk, i really think that Mohamed's married life was fine for the time it was lived on and that's the only thing that matters. It's when someone takes the morals and understanding of the world that came from that era and tries to push them on people at this day and age that annoys me

now tell me fred, how can i annoy turk if i have to write that entire explanation? and isn't it why we are all here? to annoy turk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)