Azzurri's Team Play needs more Attacking Flare (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
You said that Italy have the best attacking players in the world. How can you say that when...

Brazil have : Cafu,Carlos,Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Ronaldo
Argentina have : Zanetti,Aimar,D'Alessandro,Riquelme,Crespo,Saviola
France have : Pires,Zidane,Djorkaeff,Henry,Trezeguet
Spain have : Joaquin,Baraja,Luis Enrique,Mendieta,Tristan,Morientes,Raul

The list goes on and on. We simply can't compare.:down:
Can I add Holland to that, please? ;)

Holland: Kluivert, Van Nistelrooy, Hasselbaink, Van Hooijdonk, Zenden, Overmars, Van der Vaart, Cocu, Seedorf, Van Bommel, Makaay, Van der Meyde

Sorry, I'm just so very chauvinistic :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    i dont think italy has a very very terrific defence anymore...IMNVHO
    this i'm recently starting to believe, especially after the world cup. i mean, south korea aren't even that good on the offensive side. but italy just lost focus. they aren't that consistent anymore sad to say..:frown:

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++

You said that Italy have the best attacking players in the world. How can you say that when...

Brazil have : Cafu,Carlos,Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Ronaldo
    Argentina have : Zanetti,Aimar,D'Alessandro,Riquelme,Crespo,Saviola
    France have : Pires,Zidane,Djorkaeff,Henry,Trezeguet
    Spain have : Joaquin,Baraja,Luis Enrique,Mendieta,Tristan,Morientes,Raul

The list goes on and on. We simply can't compare.:down:
    I am sorry but apart from France i believe that Italy is far better than the other.Can you compare Joaquin and Mendieta with zambrotta?Rivaldo with totti?Tristan,morientes,raul,ronaldinho etc with vieri,inzaghi,dp etc.How about GK buffon with whom????
    Defenders???Canna and nesta and maldini with who????Hierro and the other brazil CB:D
    Come on Italy were just unlucky in the previous WC and the moment zidane retires they will be even better than france.And look at our Azzurinis they are far better from Spain and Brazil.

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #45
    now that you've mentioned it nick, i do have a better argument at late...thanks man!

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    That's ok although i am a bit Fanatic with Calcio and Italy NT so i might be exaggerating in some occasions so be careful a bit.

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #49
    yup, i find more ways in appreciating calcio than any other league.. and also the national team..

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    Calcio has the best players,the best presidents,the best referees the best fans and three WC what more do you want?The only thing that calcio lacks of is that of the stadiums but they will fix that too.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
    Calcio has the best players,the best presidents,the best referees the best fans and three WC what more do you want?The only thing that calcio lacks of is that of the stadiums but they will fix that too.

i am with u nick ;) ;)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    And we also need one more CL title to equal the spanish and probably this will happen this year...FORZA JUVE

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #54
    yah, especially juve. they need to win more european tophies to make their mark in europe and not just in italy.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    What Italy really needs is......

A NEW FREAKIN" COACH !!!!

Trap, not Moreno, cost us in the WC

Trap has cost us in EVERY game ever since !!!

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
    You cannot accuse only trap,remember what vieri missed vs korea.It's the players fault too.If it weren't for juve then Lippi should be the ideal NT coach imo.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    IMO Lippi is a great coach, and superb in the dressing room. great mind tactically and all that, but we MIGHT need a coach who is a revolutionary tactician....

the problem with trap is that his tactical mind is much too 'traditional', his tactics too stagnant.

in fact i feel bad about dissing a person i consider a legend in his own right and a god in his league...

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    no one to blame IMO.
    italy just needs a fresh approach to football...

Lexy

Jan 21, 2003
    It's not just about the coach or the refree it's just that their destiny is like that they r out of luck thats all :fero: prob god is mad at them ( y wouldnt he with Inzaghi in the squad )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)