Azzurri Thread (18 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Our players should show some spine and refuse calls ups for the NT for a while. How can you play for association that is trying to destroy your club or cheer for it? At this point I feel nothing for Azzurri.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
photo_2023-03-17_23-36-33.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2023-03-17_23-14-39.jpg
How the fuck is the likes of jorginho and bonucci still considered? Yet fagioli is in the u21s still. Mancini is a fucking hypocrite, criticises club's for not playing youth and yet called fagioli and miretti the future recently... nowonder Italy didn't even make the last 2 world cups. Fuck em fuck the figc more

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf is a Retegui?
Selecting players from freaking boca Jrs/Tigre

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As people here know I'm quite in the know when it comes to field hockey and the name Retegui actually resonated with me somewhat as that is the name of the current Argentina ladies field hockey coach and he was a former Olympic player back in his day too as well as being a very good coach too and he also coaches his daughter in the national side, it so happens she's the sister of the recently called up player and the coach is his father.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Mancini is officially a retard. Two WCs in a row missed, dude keeps relying on recycled geezers, young players who are starters in their clubs are not even called up.
imagine looking at the juve squad, seeing fagioli, locatelli, on and off chiesa, half injured, off-form bonbon, perin on fire whenever he gets a chance, and saying "i'd pick the two cripples"

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
imagine looking at the juve squad, seeing fagioli, locatelli, on and off chiesa, half injured, off-form bonbon, perin on fire whenever he gets a chance, and saying "i'd pick the two cripples"
Yeah and then what's the point of bitching that the clubs don't play Italians?

Another gem for me is this Argentine dude instead of Zaccagni. You might not consider him a top player but he's grown a lot since moving to Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)