Azzurri Thread (23 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Its kinda sad immobile can score vs shit teams in europe league and he thinks he is cool but both belotti and immobile are shit when italy needs them :/
y, Immobile has got to be one of the least adaptable players I've ever seen, he's was good at Torino and is terrific at the Lazio set-up, but he's disappointed in Genoa, Dortmund, Sevilla and NT, seems that he requires a specific set-up to bring his magic

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
y, Immobile has got to be one of the least adaptable players I've ever seen, he's was good at Torino and is terrific at the Lazio set-up, but he's disappointed in Genoa, Dortmund, Sevilla and NT, seems that he requires a specific set-up to bring his magic
sad fact is ,italy was attacking with centre backs against home game vs sweden.. our attackers need to wake up

Mar 3, 2014
I actually liked Pelle when he was the striker. He's not incredible, but he fit well in the team - one of the main reasons why our 2016 Conte team worked well. He can't be your main guy but he is excellent as a target man. He could have been a good bench player, because really...name me a better target man that Italy has...Immobile is far from that. Belotti is more complete, but not the aerial threat.

I agree on Eder. He shouldn't go anywhere near the national team. It's funny, out of all the foreign guys we brought in, he saw the most caps, but there are others who to me are way more interesting:
-Jorginho: finally saw some minutes, but took a while
-Franco Vazquez: He provides something that Italy doesn't have...a pure TQ.
-Caligiuri: Plays wingback/RM for schalke all year. Could be a good option if we choose to play 3 at the back, and want an attacking presence.

But more than anything - the saddest thing is that a decade ago, if the whole national team was wiped out in a tragedy, of players younger than 30, only perhaps Insigne and Verratti would make the team. This generation is truly terrible, and it's sad that we even need to mention the likes of Eder, Vasquez, Caligiuri.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So the worst kept secret in Italian football is confirmed.

Not entirely enthused about this appointment, and it’ll probably end up in tears, but he is definitely an improvement on that senile piece of shit Ventura.

I can see him picking Balotelli as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)