Azzurri Thread (72 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5293603 said:
They were not dead in the final, it was Prandelli's mistake to start semi-injured Chiellni and that late Tiago Motta's sub in the 2nd half :lol: :sergio:
Nope, even Chiellini says the whole team were physically spent and jaded after the Germany game, they also had a day less to recover than Spain. But yes, Prandelli totally fucked the tactics up by playing the open 4-3-1-2 against them instead of the back 3. Still think Spain would have ended up winning either way.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Nope, even Chiellini says the whole team were physically spent and jaded after the Germany game, they also had a day less to recover than Spain. But yes, Prandelli totally fucked the tactics up by playing the open 4-3-1-2 against them instead of the back 3. Still think Spain would have ended up winning either way.
AND spain were in their fullfit after 120 minutes of play against Portugal and the PK's :lol:

Mar 9, 2006
Italy don't own their national currency anymore, while UK were still using in, that's why italeave is not possibly anytime soon, that's why scottish referendum was complete bullshit cause they would be forced to switch from pounds to something while now they can easily switch to euros if they will leave the uk and join the eu

Mar 9, 2006
And a day extras rest. And Spain are probably the team who do the least running as well.
A day of extra rest doesn't mean shit to a professional sportsman, instead it might be bad for your cause you will lose your in-game tone, now France is in this situation cause they have to wait for 1 week til they will play in 1/8 against Ireland and it's a lot

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5293857 said:
A day of extra rest doesn't mean shit to a professional sportsman, instead it might be bad for your cause you will lose your in-game tone, now France is in this situation cause they have to wait for 1 week til they will play in 1/8 against Ireland and it's a lot
I disagree. In a tournament situation, a day's rest is actually vital in recovery/recuperation. Especially towards the end of a tournament where players are more likely to be burned out and tired after pushing themselves. It makes it even harder when you are playing a team like Spain who control the majority of possession and make teams run around like crazy.

Mar 9, 2006
I disagree. In a tournament situation, a day's rest is actually vital in recovery/recuperation. Especially towards the end of a tournament where players are more likely to be burned out and tired after pushing themselves. It makes it even harder when you are playing a team like Spain who control the majority of possession and make teams run around like crazy.
Of course you disagree cause you never participated in the football tournament and you don't understand that with the current level of medicine, massage procedures and physiotherapy for football players it's better to play each 3 days than once in a week cause you are getting more tired of training sessions than of playing 90 minutes

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"This was a great European Championship for us," Italy coach Cesare Prandelli said. "Really the only regret is that we didn't have a few extra days to recuperate. You could tell right away that they were fresher physically."

Nah nah but listen to fucken Dr Djanik 241 bit medical expert

Mar 9, 2006
"This was a great European Championship for us," Italy coach Cesare Prandelli said. "Really the only regret is that we didn't have a few extra days to recuperate. You could tell right away that they were fresher physically."

Nah nah but listen to fucken Dr Djanik 241 bit medical expert
That's why Prandelli is pussy, instead of admitting that he was wrong with formation and Chiellini in the line-up, he put the blame on physical side, like Spain had a one week vacation on Ibiza before the match while Italy had high intense training sessions and the mathc against Germany

Mar 9, 2006
I even agree with you that Prandelli fucked up his formation. But there is no doubt in my mind that Spain came into that game much fresher than Italy did.
http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles...titions/EURO/01/86/72/05/1867205_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Italy - distance covered ~671km/6 matches ~ 111km/match (~10,09km each player/match)
Spain - distance covered ~653km/6matches ~ 108km/match (~9,8km each player/match)

So the difference is 300 metres per match, anymore questions or quotes from prandelli?

PS These numbers are without injury time against England/Portugal

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I bet a quarter of weed (7 grams) on you useless talentless fucks vs Spain. Better win!! :(

Only reason I made the bet with my dealer was because dude was riding Pique's nuts and was saying he was the best defender in the world. Shit got me riled up and made me partake a dumb bet. Hope BonBon wins me a Q. :xfinger:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5293879 said:
http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles...titions/EURO/01/86/72/05/1867205_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Italy - distance covered ~671km/6 matches ~ 111km/match (~10,09km each player/match)
Spain - distance covered ~653km/6matches ~ 108km/match (~9,8km each player/match)

So the difference is 300 metres per match, anymore questions or quotes from prandelli?

PS These numbers are without injury time against England/Portugal
Stop being stubborn obviously Italy was exhausted before the Spain match. Whether it's because they had less rest, were poorly conditioned or ran more (lol) is irrelevant. It still was a contribution to Italy losing in addition to Prandelli's poor tactics, poor formation and poor subs. And the Thiago Motta injury wrecked us. We were still in it before he went down and subsequently had us down to 10 men. In my opinion Prandellis substitutions were the biggest reason we lost and by such a large margin because it put us in the position where a significant injury would make us a man down. That is poor coaching and any manager will tell you that. Even Spain said 4-0 didn't reflect the match itself. Despite all Prandellis mistakes in that match we still had a chance if Prandelli handled substitutions better hence we weren't down a man.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How's Alberta been treating you, Darman?
I've been doing great bro. Family is healthy, I'm healthy. Got my last semester all lined up, gonna do my teaching practicum from October 17 till December 17th, then I should have a real job teaching by January. Hopefully half way through my practicum I'll get a few contract offers :xfinger: not too worried about finding work cause Western Canada is starving for French teachers, so things are well. :weee:

Economy is still shit here though, but doesn't impact my sector so it's cool. How's the family on your end? Kid's growing fast?! :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5293857 said:
in-game tone
in-game tone
in-game tone
in-game tone
in-game tone
in-game tone
in-game tone
in-game tone
in-game tone

You know morning, Djandjan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)