Azzurri Thread (33 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Not a bad result given how average the team we put out there was.
good for a Friendly Match
This was where conte's reluctance to trust youth really pisses me off.The tactics were on point. conte did his job today. However, some guys on the pitch weren't good mentally. I have really been disappointed in Immobile this match. I also thought we could have gotten more from rugani.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i would call this italy C.

A)Marchisio Pirlo Derossi
B)Motta Veratti Montalivo
C)Soriano Valdifiori Parolo

A)Balotelli Rossi (on form and fitness)
B)Zaza Immobile
C)Pelle Eder

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
you can't use these games to try out Rugani or Romagnoli and even Tonelli?
Moretti is not worthy of the MLS FFS!
True. In one of the moments he seemed really slow when he couldnt catch an English player who was running with a ball and still he was much faster than Moretti. They guy is not the Azzuri material. Must be the last performance.

Mar 30, 2006
Italy played really well despite putting out such a weak team.. The third choice midfield was actually pretty good . England played a lot better once Chiellini came off.

I like Vazquez.. it would be nice to see a trident of Balotelli, Vazquez and Candreva or Rossi once he is healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Valdifiori is also a good discovery .. much better alternative to Montolivio. I think he should get more call ups.

Jul 1, 2010
Italy played really well despite putting out such a weak team.. The third choice midfield was actually pretty good . England played a lot better once Chiellini came off.

I like Vazquez.. it would be nice to see a trident of Balotelli, Vazquez and Candreva or Rossi once he is healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Valdifiori is also a good discovery .. much better alternative to Montolivio. I think he should get more call ups.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)