Siamo pronti alla morte

L'italia chiamo'.

Si'!

OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    thnaks :agree: this is the anthem . There are also different songs the supporters sing... i think famous song but possibly with different words in purpose.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I did notice they played this song and ALL the players sang to it whilst celebrating. It was Italys 1990 WC Song.

Sep 14, 2003
    Jack White has spoken about Italian football fans' adoption of 'Seven Nation Army'.

The White Stripes song has become like a second national anthem, following the country's World Cup victory on Sunday night (July 9), when the squad, led by Francesco Totti, started singing the guitar refrain from the song.

Jack White said: "I am honoured that the Italians have adopted this song as their own. Nothing is more beautiful in music than when people embrace a melody and allow it to enter the pantheon of folk music."

"As a songwriter it is something impossible to plan. Especially in modern times. I love that most people who are chanting it have no idea where it came from. That's folk music," he added.

As previously reported by NME.COM the song is yet to be re- released, and there are no plans to do so.

© IPC MEDIA 1996-2006, All rights reserved | Site User Terms | Privacy Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Buy Our Content

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)