Azzuri Tour of the US (1 Viewer)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
The Azzurri will be playing Ecuador at Giants Stadium on Saturday June 11, according to channel4/football Italia. In the article it says it will feature a large amount of “experimental” players. You guys think they’ll bring Totti, Del Piero and the gang?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    What part of Boston are you at?

The convocated players will be announced soon
    I'm actually from East Cambridge, which is just across the river from Boston, but if I were to say “Cambridge” people tend to think UK. And I know they will be announced soon, just wondering what people think, if they will bring the "stars" or not...

OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    I see, I live in Allston really near to BU

what are you doing tonight? just curious
    I'll be finishing up my Psychology Research paper, and your self? Just Curious of course! Aren't you from Venezuela?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++

I'll be finishing up my Psychology Research paper, and your self? Just Curious of course! Aren't you from Venezuela?
    Yeah I am

Im drinking and going out... I was asking you because maybe you know places that are cheap to go out because Im broke right now... and all the places I know charge like $15 in covers

OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Head over to Faneuil Hall, and or North Station area…you can hit up Sullivan’s Tap (dive bar but cheap, they have their own bear for like $2, and my Brother works there), Coyote Ugly, Boston Beer Works, The Greatest bar, none of which have covers.

OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Where can I get tickets to the NY game?
    I was wondering the same thing, I'm sure ticketmater.com will have them, but their is no news on when they will go on sale!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Here are the players for the tour:

http://www.gazzetta.it/gazzetta/news/htmlnews/dettaglio/news_51896.html

Portieri: Roma (Monaco), Peruzzi (Lazio), Guardalben (Palermo).

Difensori: Barzagli (Palermo), Chiellini (Fiorentina), Dainelli (Fiorentina), Oddo (Lazio), Cassetti (Lecce), Grosso (Palermo).

Centrocampisti: Baronio (Chievo), Blasi (Juve), Esposito (Cagliari), Barone (Palermo), Mesto (Reggina), Coppola (Messina), Mauri (Udinese).

Attaccanti: Iaquinta (Udinese), Toni (Palermo), Brienza (Palermo), Lucarelli (Livorno), Di Michele (Udinese), Langella (Cagliari).

OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    it not looking bad. first game next wednsday in toronto ?
    Yeah, you going to the game? I'll be going to the one in NY, never miss a chance to see my teams (saw every juventus match of 03).

OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    nah, probably not. not a big fan of the azzurri, esspecially this azzuri
    Then you can go watch them lose! lol j/k

OP

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    You can check seating and prices at ticketmaster.com. I paid $85 for center, front row second tier. I like being able to see the entire game, they are great seats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)