Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I can't stand Sturaro anymore, so even this Rincon guy I don't know about would be a relief. Asamoah is not playable in games that matter.

This definitely looks like a Marotta stop gap solution. Problem is we will overpay and be desperate to get rid of the guy in no time.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Still looks like Witsel's arrival in January is possible according to Di Marzio, even 'though Zenit is unreliable as fuck.

I'd take any midfielder with some steel and a half decent technique right now. So force your way out, Axel.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If we could get him for something around €5m, we should sign him already in winter. We need another quality mid. (yes, compared to the likes of Stururu or Asa he is a quality mid)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't think Zenit will sell him to us in January anyway. They're still salty from what went down on the last day of the summer transfer window. He'll come in July IMO, which sucks, because we could really do with an actual good CM and not the likes of Sturaro and Asamoah.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I don't think Zenit will sell him to us in January. They are 2nd in the Russian Premier League and will want to win it. Witsel is one of their best players so he would need replacing. They also don't have good relations with us which doesn't help.

OP
Xperd

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
  • Thread Starter #2,315
    Zenit are ready to accept Juve's 6m offer for Witsel which should see the player move to Turin in January. Eligible in the CL. #GdS

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He is not all that, but will look like second coming now we gotten used to seeing Sturaro, Hernanes and Asamoah get way too much minutes this season.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    He is not all that, but will look like second coming now we gotten used to seeing Sturaro, Hernanes and Asamoah get way too much minutes this season.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

He is a lot better than those players.

Still a shame he didn't join us 5-6 years ago. He has so much potential and talent, but I fear it's too late to really mould him in a perfect Juve form. In his position most players are able to go on until they're 33-34 though. He's 27 now, so I guess we can make some use of him.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    He is a lot better than those players.

Still a shame he didn't join us 5-6 years ago. He has so much potential and talent, but I fear it's too late to really mould him in a perfect Juve form. In his position most players are able to go on until they're 33-34 though. He's 27 now, so I guess we can make some use of him.
    100% this. Don't get it why people has such a low expectation of him. For 8 - 10 mln it's a bargain for such a player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)