Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:agree:

People are retarded about this guy. While he should not be a Juventus starter, he's not some bum. Solid player, but our aspirations should make us aim higher.
I don't get the hate at all. It's not as if he consistently screws up or is in the papers with outrageous statements. He's just a slightly above average midfielder.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't get the hate at all. It's not as if he consistently screws up or is in the papers with outrageous statements. He's just a slightly above average midfielder.
It's probably because Zach hates him beyond all rational measure for some reason. I doubt many here have seen him more than a few times for Belgium. Who the heck would watch the Russian league?

And he's always been decent for Belgium, nothing spectacular, nothing bad. Same deal in the couple Zenit matches I have seen in Europe. Decent player, nothing special.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well i'll be damned. Nainggolan in my eyes is an average player.. Witsel is below him..
Wow. What? Dude is one of the absolute best midfielders in Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

Kane, Sturridge, Sterling, Vardy, Delle Alli.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I was just messing with him. But those names just hurt my eyes.. What a poor team England have..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is coming, Lucescu, his coach said that he wants out, we are the most appealling destination and the warmest interest atm and Zenit better sell him now or lose him for free next season...
They are already lining up his succesor ( Rafa Silva )

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He will join the ''meh'' category of midfielders that we have way too many already in Pereyra, Asamoah, Hernanes, Lemina and Sturaro. Not a massive upgrade on any of these lads, but for some reason he costs twice as much. I'd rather just save the money and work with the current group of players if the only option is Witsel.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's probably because Zach hates him beyond all rational measure for some reason. I doubt many here have seen him more than a few times for Belgium. Who the heck would watch the Russian league?

And he's always been decent for Belgium, nothing spectacular, nothing bad. Same deal in the couple Zenit matches I have seen in Europe. Decent player, nothing special.
I hate how he brings nothing to a game. Poor tactical knowledge, 0 grinta or determination, mental resilience of a wet towel.

Such players go to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)