Axel Witsel - AM/CM - Zenit (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pjanic - Khedira - Witsel is the slowest and softest midfield Ive ever seen, literally

But the squad is amazing now, with Cuadrado. We just have a gap right now - and a very important one - as we only have one creative midfielder in the whole squad. If Pjanic doesnt play, we wont have guys to create in there. This last signing ideally would have been a guy like that, not a soft side passer.

Anyway, 8/10 mercato. Witsel was weak, Higuain's signing is questionable IM0, the rest was great.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Khedira soft. :howler:

Watch the Bayern games again, where he physically overpowered Vidal. Watch his time at Madrid under Mourinho when he was one of the top DMs in the game. He's not soft at all. Dumb comment.

The only midfielder we have who could be labelled soft is Pjanic.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Khedira soft. :howler:

Watch the Bayern games again, where he physically overpowered Vidal. Watch his time at Madrid under Mourinho when he was one of the top DMs in the game. He's not soft at all. Dumb comment.

The only midfielder we have who could be labelled soft is Pjanic.
He's a strong player yes, but his style is very classy, and his slowness definitely doesn't make him tough.

Probably the same for Witsel, but in a bigger scale.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Is their anyone here who reallg dislikes this deal apart from Zach? If so i would like to know why. Not so i can argue i just want to know more about the player..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This perception of soft is interesting. I'd assume many would think Lemina is a physical player yet Allegri himself said he doesn't impose himself nearly enough. Pogba was physical when he had the ball but he wasn't exactly a ball winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)