Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
awesome job! *cough* maybe i'll steal that one from you :undecide: .... if i get it to be the right size ..... or maybe not ...... nor maybe yes ... uhh i'll think about it :)

@gandalf it actually looks more like a christmas ball with pieces of a fake christmas tree stuck to ..... and where is the head of the dragon ?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
awesome job! *cough* maybe i'll steal that one from you :undecide: .... if i get it to be the right size ..... or maybe not ...... nor maybe yes ... uhh i'll think about it :)

@gandalf it actually looks more like a christmas ball with pieces of a fake christmas tree stuck to ..... and where is the head of the dragon ?
look closely

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
here it is..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! at last... i was trying to figure out what it was!! reallly.. it is too small..

in the last days i thought it was a christams ball (the one which are in the C.Trees!) with santa claus beard..... sorry :down:

its true.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
yeah you thought it was a beard i thought it was pieces of a fake christmas tree :)

but that is kind nice i think if it didn't have the green leafs on the left it would look more like a dragon (from far away) or atleast some kind of a reptile .....
but i like the close up picture it's nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)