Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Hi guys and gals!

Wanted to know what do u think of my ava...

And also, is it possible to insert a pic as my signature? I'm using this sig on other forums and would like to do it here as well:

BTW, what do u think of it?

Thanks!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Igal said:
And also, is it possible to insert a pic as my signature? I'm using this sig on other forums and would like to do it here as well:

BTW, what do u think of it?
It looks very cool, but we don't allow image signatures here. They clutter the reading of the forum.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Gill_juve said:
very nice did you make it?
The ava was only suited to my needs, unfortunately I don't know who made the original image. I just changed some colors and added the Juve logo.

The sig, on the other hand, is all my work (except for the drawn images).

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
why is he banned? Is it just because he disagrees with a Mod's opinion?
I dont understand.....The greatest members of the forum keeps getting ban and most of them revokes and just look at how different this place has become compared to several months ago......
Its never the Official Del Piero Thread nor the Nick Against The World nor threads where we talk about real Juventus issues.....
People are more interested in a flirting thread and all kinds of bullshit. Get a life!!!
I say the next time a mod bans a postist, make it 2 mods who agrees with each other about the ban so some people wont just simply misuse their powers

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
and why would you say that to me? Do you seriously expect me to become popular by posting that. Well, tell me something. Why was Rebel banned? I couldnt find a reason seriously
He has accumulated warnings that led to his bannings.

This thread is not for this subject. It ends here.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
IlDivinCodino said:
why is he banned? Is it just because he disagrees with a Mod's opinion?
I dont understand.....The greatest members of the forum keeps getting ban and most of them revokes and just look at how different this place has become compared to several months ago......
Its never the Official Del Piero Thread nor the Nick Against The World nor threads where we talk about real Juventus issues.....
People are more interested in a flirting thread and all kinds of bullshit. Get a life!!!
I say the next time a mod bans a postist, make it 2 mods who agrees with each other about the ban so some people wont just simply misuse their powers
Right. That's it.

The next person who complains about a ban in the middle of another thread gets banned. Forever.

Rebel's ban has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread, has been complained about elsewhere, and is being debated in the mod section, but you're sufficiently BLOODY STUPID to take this thread off topic anyway. Well I've had enough. Enjoy your week off.

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
mikhail said:
Right. That's it.

The next person who complains about a ban in the middle of another thread gets banned. Forever.

Rebel's ban has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread, has been complained about elsewhere, and is being debated in the mod section, but you're sufficiently BLOODY STUPID to take this thread off topic anyway. Well I've had enough. Enjoy your week off.
:shifty:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
maybe this isnt the time or place for this, but I think we should all (including myself) get away from the political opinions all together on this forum.

Not everyone has the same opinions on these subjects, and no matter what any of us says or does, it wont change ppls opinions

We all have our favorite sport and team in common...we should all focus more on these subjects, rather than starting world war 3 with each other here..

I come here to get away from the everyday realities I deal with, and I'm sure others are here for the same reason.

I haven't always agreed with Rebel, but I hope his ban can be reversed...of course thats up to you guys.... I know your jobs are difficult enough without me or anyone else throwing their opinions in.......

now if you'll excuse me, I have a job interview waiting with the UN :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ReBeL said:
Why??

It has nothing to do with attacking other people...
Personally, I like what hattrick.org posted about the same problem of posters who post politically-charged stuff:

8/2/2006 IMPORTANT REMINDER
It is strictly prohibited in Hattrick to display politically and/or racially charged pictures, graphics, text, etc as your team logo and in your press announcements. It is also not allowed to make political and/or racially charged comments on others' guestbook, clubhouse, nor send these types of emails to another user.

With the recent real world issues in the Middle East, we have noticed a disturbing increase of these abusive actions. This has to stop!!! Hattrick will never take sides on real life political issues; that is not what we are about. Hattrick first and foremost is a GAME, it is meant to be for your enjoyment and entertainment. It is not a forum for which anybody can voice out their political beliefs and agendas.

To those users who currently have these questionable logos, posts, PA's, etc. we request you remove or change them immediately. The GM staff is authorized to permanently lock offenders as mandated by our rules.
So it's not just Juventuz, folks.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me if it's political philosophies or luxury purses. You post here with the intent to sell something, it won't be tolerated.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
In fact we know all off us how ReBel is important member at Juventuz Forums , So please take off the ban of him .. do that please for us .. for Juventuz ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)