Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Im presuming you didnt go with your buddies on this trip but with your parents. Did you slip a few kolsch beers before you went up or something?

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Im presuming you didnt go with your buddies on this trip but with your parents. Did you slip a few kolsch beers before you went up or something?
I was with the US U-16 soccer team that played in the Haarlem Cup, near Amsterdam, we trained in Cologne.

Amstel Light sposored the Cup, Dan, and the best part was.........since they sposored it, it was as much as you wanted, free.

I think that is where my LUSHish history comes into full swing.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I was with the US U-16 soccer team that played in the Haarlem Cup, near Amsterdam, we trained in Cologne.

Amstel Light sposored the Cup, Dan, and the best part was.........since they sposored it, it was as much as you wanted, free.

Sweet, the US under 16s. I remember you telling me about a soccer tourney in Europe but I dont recall it being for the US under 16s!

Fantastic. ****, you lucky sod with all that free beer. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Haarlem :touched:

Sorry about that, I always get a bit enthusiastic about Haarlem, it's just such a great place :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)