Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Sorry Majed, had to delete and re-post so now u sound like a weirdo :)

Yep Photoshop
not really a wierdo...

Geeks like Martin will think there's a bug in the forums
others would think i'm a psychic

:D
not so bad afterall.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
yaay.. \o/

that looks great Graham... thanx... :bearhug:

but, could you make it a little bit darker..?? :undecide: that looks like an owl's eye..

Sorry Majed, had to delete and re-post so now u sound like a weirdo :)

Yep Photoshop
I wondered what he was talking about too.. :wth: what was the post you deleted..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
BTW, what's so bad about my avatar :p :stuckup:
Bah I told u not to take it seriously. I don't like it because it reminds me of your old one but not nearly as cool. It's a no-frills version of your old avatar :irritate::)

++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
yaay.. \o/

that looks great Graham... thanx... :bearhug:

but, could you make it a little bit darker..?? :undecide: that looks like an owl's eye..
np mate
I'll make it darker when I have some time, I'm workin on something atm (Believe it or not, I have stuff to do outside this forum you know :)). I'm sure someone else could do it for u if u want :)
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
I wondered what he was talking about too.. :wth: what was the post you deleted..
Oh, I just had to post the pic again, and because the "update attachment" function doesn't seem to work, I had to delete the post and attach it again

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003

np mate
I'll make it darker when I have some time, I'm workin on something atm (Believe it or not, I have stuff to do outside this forum you know :)). I'm sure someone else could do it for u if u want :)
still busy gray..? :)

is IceBlu around..? I heard he's good in these things too..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Actually I'm still fairly busy, but to be honest this completely slipped my mind :embarass:

Sorry mate!

Jul 19, 2003
I need help. I can't seem to get an avatar below 10 kb without being a blur. I'm posting a 12 kb file and an 11 kb file.......check out the huge difference. :eek: Any help would be appreciated.

12 kb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)