Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can someone help me out here? I'd like a little golden edge around my avatar and I would like to see some horns on Muhammad.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Seven..I am out of words to describe the stupid stunt you are trying to pull out here..
Not only you are going out and about to insult Prophet Mohammad - but I am sure you understand it is also the holy month of Ramadan.

I would like to OFFICIALLY complain about this avatar to the Mods.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Seven..I am out of words to describe the stupid stunt you are trying to pull out here..
Not only you are going out and about to insult Prophet Mohammad - but I am sure you understand it is also the holy month of Ramadan.

I would like to OFFICIALLY complain about this avatar to the Mods.
Yamen, its ok. He's still reeling from the hiding Byrone & half the forum gave him. Let him have his avatar, his sig, and his location :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You think you could warn me over this? After all, it's a funny picture. You think it's right to be that sensitive in a civilised society? Really?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Indeed it is not the prophet. But in a previous post you referred to that picture as Muhammed and Prophet, and this makes him your joke now??

Can I kindly ask you to remove it?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Yamen, its ok. He's still reeling from the hiding Byrone & half the forum gave him. Let him have his avatar, his sig, and his location :lol:
Tahir this is wrong. Yes I know 7 and his acts but I would like to stop this for once and for all. At least not the avatar..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)