Attention all Uk sky digital viewers (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Nice try :D
Del Piero dribbles past two defenders & passes to Nedved with his left foot. Nedved totally wastes Zanetti with a cheeky move and passes it back to DP. Great shot by DP ..... Goal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Nice try :D
Del Piero dribbles past two defenders & passes to Nedved with his left foot. Nedved totally wastes Zanetti with a cheeky move and passes it back to DP. Great shot by DP ..... Goal
:wallbang: I was like this close

*holds up a metre ruler*

:D Greg :d
and whos yr avatar

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
yep

is the highlights show just serie a or all of europe, because the tv guide says european football highlights

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
i'd personally prefer the hour to be dedicated to serie a i.e more juve overall. If it's all of europe we could be looking at as little as 15 seconds of juve sometimes, seriously

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
good point..is it only an hour?
then all serie A please!

I can see I think every other euro league anyway, so I'd prefer just Serie A if its just an hour

can't wait till monday, now my friend's telly is connected!!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
SGORIO is a euro round up show presented by MORGAN JONES.

The hour is spread relatively evenly between liga,bundes and serie a.... liga usually getting extra time.

Havent seen it in ages but used to be in welsh!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yeah I think the channel is always in welsh language, so it says on the screen with the phone number anyway.

thanks for the info paul

sounds like we won't be geting much more than brief highlights of Juve, but then thats what I'm used to with channel4 gazzetta anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)