Attention all Uk sky digital viewers (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2002
I cant believe it!

I tried it yesterday!

Its FREE!

Highlights are on mondays at 9.30pm!

All you have to do is phone up the number that appears on channel 184 to unlock it the commentary maybe in welsh but who cares oh how i love wales.

The kind lady (or man) on the end of the phone will ask for your sky viewing card number address and phone number then she unlocks the signal for you!

I honestly thought that i wouldnt be seeing any Serie A this season

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
oh yes! this is brilliant!

lets hope for english commentary :nervous: but in all honesty i would watch it in swahili..i don't mind..so long as i see the games :cool:

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I just rang this S4C place up to see how much it was to subscribe but the guy told me it was free :extatic:. I can't wait for next Monday.:cool:

Apparantly Serie A will be shown on Sky from next season.

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Never say that, sky suck, they have a monopoly on digital tv so they can keep putting prices higher and higher and we can do Fvck all about it

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
Never say that, sky suck, they have a monopoly on digital tv so they can keep putting prices higher and higher and we can do Fvck all about it
well i don't pay the bills so i'm not exactly bothered:dontcare::angel:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
lets hope for english commentary :nervous: but in all honesty i would watch it in swahili..i don't mind..so long as i see the games :cool:
Swahili? You know Swahili Tom? Here goes a sample .....

Del Piero na mpira, anachenga moja mbili, anampa Nedved kwa mgu wa kushoto. Nedved anasakata dimba na kumchanganya J. Zanetti, anatoa passi njema kabisa kwake Del Piero .... ana kwenda DP, DP, DP achapa mkwaju kali ........ Goooooaaaaal
Juventus moja Inter bila.

:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
delpiero lays it off to nedved, who dribbles past zanetti with ease ( yeah like that would happen :rolleyes: ) crosses to delpiero, he advances in to the area..DP.....goaaaaaaaaaaal Juventus 1-0 Inter

this is guess btw don't start talkin to me in swahili! :D

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

well i don't pay the bills so i'm not exactly bothered:dontcare::angel:
You're missing the point Tom, one day you'll be paying and yes it is quite affordable, but they shouldn't be allowed to do this

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yeah you're right. When I pay the bills, then i will care about it. And I know sky are wankers, but then who isn't in the TV world?! they're all wankers to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)