Attention All Juventini! (1 Viewer)

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
It is time I come clean about something. I, Cuore, am responsible for the attack against this board under the name of Juve_licks. Along with 2 of my comrades, I posted some pretty awesome pictures for all you faggots to enjoy. incase you don't remember, try googling "goatse" or "tubgirl". I think Zlatan had a pretty good time cleaning it all up. Anyways, Now it is time for me to get banned. Remeber, Forza MILAN always.

Go **** Yourselves!

hope you liked the presents Zlatan!

MILAN MILAN MILAN PER SEMPRE!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    What a waste of time.

Just please, don't come back again.
    Waste of time....buddy you have 14 000 posts and ur talking to me about wasting time.

**** you

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    No, it's not a waste of time at all. This is the only place I ever get to talk about my favorite football team, so all of this was quite useful.

But to come on another board just to make fun of your rivals....that's rather pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

OP
    cuore

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    No, it's not a waste of time at all. This is the only place I ever get to talk about my favorite football team, so all of this was quite useful.

But to come on another board just to make fun of your rivals....that's rather pathetic. I feel sorry for you.
    Whats rivalry without a bit of hassling???

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Lol I wonder how old you are to get amused by posting "disgusting" pictures on a forum you dont even belong to, THEN coming clean feeling like youve did the most badass thing in the World

Guess what, we dont care. Leave

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++
    It is time I come clean about something. I, Cuore, am responsible for the attack against this board under the name of Juve_licks. Along with 2 of my comrades, I posted some pretty awesome pictures for all you faggots to enjoy. incase you don't remember, try googling "goatse" or "tubgirl". I think Zlatan had a pretty good time cleaning it all up. Anyways, Now it is time for me to get banned. Remeber, Forza MILAN always.

Go **** Yourselves!

hope you liked the presents Zlatan!

MILAN MILAN MILAN PER SEMPRE!!!!!
    really!!!???

OH... MY... GOD!!! I can't believe this, this is such a revelation!! I mean who could have figure out this!!! Im amazed... Im speachles... Im sooooo surprise :rolleyes:

yada, yada yada

bla bla, bla, bla

:dontcare:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)