Attendance at Stadio Olimpico in Rome (1 Viewer)

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
Last night attendace at Stadio Olimpico was 150, 75 for Roma and 75 for Bayer Leverkusen; including team players, trainer, substitutes, coaches, journalists, ball pickers, medical and security personnel.

of course there were about 250 supporters screaming loud outside the stadium.

xziz :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    they were made to play in an empty stadium for the attack on Anders Frisk,you've forgotten already?
    Yes I remember. It is just too fun to pass it under silence.

xziz :cheesy:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    hey, still almost more then what you get! there were more fans outside the staduim, then you get at home games!

OP
    xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    hey, still almost more then what you get! there were more fans outside the staduim, then you get at home games!
    Hi Nicole, did you take math in college?

xziz :cheesy:

OP
    xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    It is sad that Roma has to play without a public. May be that is one of the reasons they are not playing that well.

xziz :down:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    I only feel sad for the ball pickers. If some1 were to fire a shot that flew over the bar and into the middle column of the stadium, I wonder how far they need to run, pick up the ball and run back.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++
    It is sad that Roma has to play without a public. May be that is one of the reasons they are not playing that well.
    nah, they were playing shite long before that mate ;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    hey we may have to play indoor for the next what 2 more games, but you may as well do it all season, wouldnt make much different how vocal your support is!

OP
    xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    hey we may have to play indoor for the next what 2 more games, but you may as well do it all season, wouldnt make much different how vocal your support is!
    The problem is that you may not have to play anymore in Europe, after the next two games. I mean Totti may not win the Golden Ball because of this, isn't it sad?

xziz :sigh:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    i feel sorry for totti, i'd love for him to win the Golden Ball, but Roma is more important, if no European football, means we can get the club back in order, then i hope we dont get through!

oh, and just a little side note, come on middlesborough beat Lazio!

OP
    xziz

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ..., but Roma is more important, if no European football, means we can get the club back in order, then i hope we dont get through!
    If Roma does not get through, Roma does not get the UEFA money. IF they do not get the UEFA money, they may have to sell some players in order to be able to pay for the other players.

Who would you rather they sell? Cassano, De Rossi, or Totti?

xziz :broken:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Nicole : It seems your proud of your fans in serie A , but let me tell you the diff , you remind me of ma classmate he supports Barca, he keeps on making fun out of juve fans , and he keep on telling me about barca fans , and the 120.000 seats, so my point is gonna be , Imagine if Delle Alpi would be Full, who's gonna stop us then? when it's empty no one can beat us , how if it's full? so with Juve doesn't matter the fans thing , although it's nice to see Delle alpi attendence full, but we play football, not like roma, they got their 50.000 fans each game , they all go back home , sad and crying.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Sounds like another existential question:

If Roma played a match and there was no one in the stadium, would their defense still stink?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

If Roma does not get through, Roma does not get the UEFA money. IF they do not get the UEFA money, they may have to sell some players in order to be able to pay for the other players.

Who would you rather they sell? Cassano, De Rossi, or Totti?

xziz :broken:
    Cassano & De Rossi..to juve:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Nicole : It seems your proud of your fans in serie A , but let me tell you the diff , you remind me of ma classmate he supports Barca, he keeps on making fun out of juve fans , and he keep on telling me about barca fans , and the 120.000 seats, so my point is gonna be , Imagine if Delle Alpi would be Full, who's gonna stop us then? when it's empty no one can beat us , how if it's full? so with Juve doesn't matter the fans thing , although it's nice to see Delle alpi attendence full, but we play football, not like roma, they got their 50.000 fans each game , they all go back home , sad and crying.
    Thats complete rubbish, same as Man United, Old Trafford is always sold-out, but does it matter, not right now it doesnt!

I dont think it'll happen, however there is a chance Sensi will decide to sell someone, it not impossible, if so it'll most likely be Totti and not Cassano, if Totti is to leave as long as it is too no Italian club, then I wish him good luck, of course it goes without saying that I'd love him to say and that no-one is too leave, but if someone is too be sold then its for the good of the club, right now we cant be picky!

I saw it, Lazio were bloody awful, that was the worst first half display by (not just an Italian team), but A football team EVER. What a shame it is isnt it! On that display, Lazio will be lucky not to get relegated!

K10

Jul 12, 2002

I saw it, Lazio were bloody awful, that was the worst first half display by (not just an Italian team), but A football team EVER. What a shame it is isnt it! On that display, Lazio will be lucky not to get relegated!
    Are you exaggerating because it is Lazio or are you really serious?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)