Athletes and their beliefs (32 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:howler:

Nothing to do with muslim this or that (and since when do I rant about islam this or that?), or even the topic (or disagreeing with you etc), but the very fact that you try to be funny with whatever topic, and fail so awkwardly horrible, its a bit embarrassing.

Just saying, as a public service, you should know, you really arent funny, you have acute lack of funny bones (unlike the poster below this post).

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
because you are an infidel ... ha ha ha

don't worry, those -rep givers are just people that have very few to say in real life.

they probably think "ha, i will give it to him hard and give him negative reputation and he will feel really bad because of it".

it's the only possible way of "harming" you, because their brain is not educated enough to stand normal arguments.

honestly i have -repped less then 5 times in total, because it is of no worth. if someone writes something weired than i accept that this is just their opinion and not meant to upset me.

if i would -rep everytime i read bullshit, i would not have the time to do anything else here
but others have time, like me. just look!!

yes, a cia agent in a terrorists disguise is the origin of islam !

damn, i hoped it never came out !
that's bullshit so i would give u -rep right now!!!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Remove him from your ignore list and you'll find out.
no,
it is to risky. terrorists, you know !

and what did the other guy (hustini) on my muslim list write ?

aah, i do not want to know if i think about it again. when people quote them i just get the confirmation that insults and religious crap will not add to my reading experience here

that's bullshit so i would give u -rep right now!!!
ha ha, that was just a honey pot for muslims ... no you become the latest member of my muslim list.

i'll get you all there !

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no,

aah, i do not want to know if i think about it again. when people quote them i just get the confirmation that insults and religious crap will not add to my reading experience here
I didn't know I was Muslim, glad to know I am on someones "Muslim List". :shifty:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
no,

ha ha, that was just a honey pot for muslims ... no you become the latest member of my muslim list.

i'll get you all there !
God dammit i have a big time for dis shit... that's realy cool :superhapp !!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didn't know I was Muslim, glad to know I am on someones "Muslim List". :shifty:

Its a convenient new criteria to cope with things, anyone who thinks he is full of shit is a muslim. :shifty:

Even funnier is the blatant attentionwhoring of "you iz in my liiiiiiist" after his pathetic jokes fell flat.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Its a convenient new criteria to cope with things, anyone who thinks he is full of shit is a muslim. :shifty:

Even funnier is the blatant attentionwhoring of "you iz in my liiiiiiist" after his pathetic jokes fell flat.
Someone who somehow always upsets more than one person with a simple minded yet thoughtless comment like that is that same person whom you should never take seriously.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just find it alarming that in the 21st century there should still be people who call themselves humans and harbor such prejudices. Ignorance is bliss indeed. The Owl and Mr. 7-11 should probably go get an education about the true meaning of Islam before posting nonsense, and showering us with their ignorance. You can hate, but at least be knowledgeable and informed in your hatred.

FYI, I am a very liberal Muslim (hence why I choose not to live in my country of origin). In fact, many non Muslims are probably better Muslims than I am.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
oh,
so to try to force ones religion and the thoughts onto others it less ignorant, than giving a fuck on others religious talk ?

you wanna-be hardcore muslims that feel the need to start verbal fights and give negative reputation just because a good muslim has to annoy everybody else with their religion are really ridiculous.

your religion is of no interest to me and others here, so why don't you "guys" just shut up with your honour crap talk and let us infidels talk without being constantly told what is necessary for the cool muslim and how this religion is the only true believe.

that is the thing that is so annoying with many muslims. you have to talk about your fucking religion 24/7 when the opportunity appears, even if no one is interested in that.

did you EVER read or hear a christian tell anyone that the believe in jesus christ is the only real believe and all muslims are just idiots thinking otherwise because believe in your prophet is false ?

you (not you in person bianconero81) are the annoying people that think they ate the wisdom with spoons just by believing in some mohamed no one else but you gives a fuck about.

if an average christian can use this forum without constantly telling others how jesus is great and muslims are dumb when it comes to religion, how come the well educated muslims can't do so as well ? it must be their good education and being raised up very tolerant that does deny them from NOT pissing others who dont care about their religion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)