Athletes and their beliefs (4 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Then Sissoko is not a team player I'm afraid. He may be a great Muslim, but he is not a team player.

Sorry, but that's just the truth of the matter, especially when nourishing the body is part of staying alive.

My God, religion is so fucking retarded it's unbelievable. Allah tells you to fast even though He made your body to depend on nourishment. What a fucking idiot.
Ok Andy.. Im pretty sure you have not looked up why muslism fast.. But we leave it here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope he fasts this year. I hope he fasts even if he wasn't planning on it just to f*ck with you guys.

Forza Fasting.
Hey, it might be a good thing, actually. If the team will indeed play an attacking, possession oriented style of football, Sissoko's lack of passing skills could hinder our development. So with him fasting all the time and being unable to maintain himself as a stable professional athlete, he'll just have to sit out of the team.

Then when can field a better passer of the ball.

yeah ofcourse.. I am not saying that you most fast. I am saying atleast you can respect other peoples religions.

Stick to your thoughts, but try to respect others
Sorry, but professional athletes that don't respect their team and their bodies do not deserve respect.

Once again, the Muslims will always play the victim in these issues.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok Andy.. Im pretty sure you have not looked up why muslism fast.. But we leave it here.
Honestly, I couldn't care less why people of religion fast. I used to be subjected to that nonsense as kid in Catholic School. This stuff should be kept away from professional clubs where it is your job to play well and not distract yourself with whores, alcohol or any other nonsense like fasting.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Hey, it might be a good thing, actually. If the team will indeed play an attacking, possession oriented style of football, Sissoko's lack of passing skills could hinder our development. So with him fasting all the time and being unable to maintain himself as a stable professional athlete, he'll just have to sit out of the team.

Then when can field a better passer of the ball.

Sorry, but professional athletes that don't respect their team and their bodies do not deserve respect.

Once again, the Muslims will always play the victim in these issues.
ok so conclusion is that you doesen't respect Sissoko? So what do you think we gonne do with him? Sell him?

Or maby you respect him despite he doesent "deserve it"

Forza Sissoko uno di noi

Apr 12, 2004
hehe diden't expect a normal answer from you.

You have much sparetime I guess. A bayern munchen fan who write on a Juventus forum everyday. You have a good life?

Can you be find on a Real,Barca,Lyon,Man,Chelsea,Liverpool forum aswell?
Hear and Inter only.

If you mean about seven it wasen't a argument more a theory.

I mean how could a guy hate muslism so much as he does? It most be a purpose

And Andy sometimes you seem like a smart and good guy.. but in this thread I don't know.

English and me isen't best friends:p.. I suck on it..

So is really hard for me to express myself the way I want.. But I try
It's okay, I know a lot of guys that suck on it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you guys are making a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge issue out of this. There are tons of sustained release foods and supplements that he could take that can feed him when he is not eating in that 12 hour period.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Honestly, I couldn't care less why people of religion fast. I used to be subjected to that nonsense as kid in Catholic School. This stuff should be kept away from professional clubs where it is your job to play well and not distract yourself with whores, alcohol or any other nonsense like fasting.
Yeah perhaps players should all act like robots and just practice, eat, sleep and play football. How dare they even think of having lives or other interests!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ok so conclusion is that you doesen't respect Sissoko? So what do you think we gonne do with him? Sell him?

Or maby you respect him despite he doesent "deserve it"

Forza Sissoko uno di noi
I love Sissoko, just don't approve of him forcing his religion upon the team and the supporters, that's all. That's basically what he does if he fasts before matches.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The world with all its population has to conform to the standards the West has set or else they're uneducated, primitive, and barbarian.

Yeah, let's not look at it from Sissoko's perspective because it's irrelevant. It doesn't matter that he comes from a poor West African nation who had to go struggles that these fools can't even fathom but what they can fathom is that this person shouldn't be able to thank his God for all that he has done for him, whether he exists or not. No, that's just ridiculous.

Ja lika bra skita i det... Förstår dock inte hur Seven kan hata Islam och muslimer så mycket.
Killen ar hjarnskadad, ett sarbarn.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
hehe lol you compare Whores with fasting:lol: .. ok I understand your point.

I can understand that you thinks is bad in sport.. But I hope that you can respect a person who is a muslim and fast ( outside the sportworld)..

If we talk about sport then I absoutely can understand why you think Sissoko shouldent fast.. but a guy like seven really hates muslims.

I was afraid that you was like him? I hope im wrong:xfinger:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you guys are making a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge issue out of this. There are tons of sustained release foods and supplements that he could take that can feed him when he is not eating in that 12 hour period.
What the fuck?

So you're saying Sissoko is a liar?

Dude, SISSOKO even came out to say that HE WAS FEELING WEAK DURING RAMADAN.

You don't even believe his own words?

This IS an issue if he's fucking admitting it is.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The world with all its population has to conform to the standards the West has set or else they're uneducated, primitive, and barbarian.

Yeah, let's not look at it from Sissoko's perspective because it's irrelevant. It doesn't matter that he comes from a poor West African nation who had to go struggles that these fools can't even fathom but what they can fathom is that this person shouldn't be able to thank his God for all that he has done for him, whether he exists or not. No, that's just ridiculous.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but he should keep it away from the team.

Killen ar hjarnskadad, ett sarbarn.
English.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
hehe lol you compare Whores with fasting:lol: .. ok I understand your point.

I can understand that you thinks is bad in sport.. But I hope that you can respect a person who is a muslim and fast ( outside the sportworld)..
I have no problem with it outside of the sports world and as long as it doesn't affect me or the team in any way. If you want to practice your religion on your own time, then that is OK by me.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What the fuck?

So you're saying Sissoko is a liar?

Dude, SISSOKO even came out to say that HE WAS FEELING WEAK DURING RAMADAN.

You don't even believe his own words?

This IS an issue if he's fucking admitting it is.
so his standard of play dropped from 100 percent that he gives to 75 percent? and even then he is bettern than many DMs in the world. With the squad depth we have now though this sort of issue is more of mild inconvenience than the disaster you are all making it to be.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I have no problem with it outside of the sports world and as long as it doesn't affect me or the team in any way. If you want to practice your religion on your own time, then that is OK by me.
ok m8 lets leave the religion talk now...

And ofcourse the ramadan will affect him when he plays... Good that we have Melo who could cover. If Sissoko has a bad time during the fast.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so his standard of play dropped from 100 percent that he gives to 75 percent? and even then he is bettern than many DMs in the world. With the squad depth we have now though this sort of issue is more of mild inconvenience than the disaster you are all making it to be.
Trust me, Sissoko was a disaster during Ramadan last year. I remember it fully because the guy couldn't complete a pass for the life of him. It wasn't until after Ramadan ended that I discovered why the hell he looked so bad.

I mean, fine, whatever. Let him stone himself to death on the pitch for all I care. As long as we have a substitute, it's obviously OK for the team.

:andyandbarcelona:

Apr 12, 2004
Yeah perhaps players should all act like robots and just practice, eat, sleep and play football. How dare they even think of having lives or other interests!
That's what I think, really.

Agreed, it is ridiculous, West Africa is a poor area.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Trust me, Sissoko was a disaster during Ramadan last year. I remember it fully because the guy couldn't complete a pass for the life of him. It wasn't until after Ramadan ended that I discovered why the hell he looked so bad.

I mean, fine, whatever. Let him stone himself to death on the pitch for all I care. As long as we have a substitute, it's obviously OK for the team.

:andyandbarcelona:
Ofcourse it affected him.. and yeah he played badly under that period..

This year we have more depth in midfield so we will be fine even if Sissoko is injured or are in bad form during the fast.

But I really hope he will be injuryfree and that he can play good during ramadan even if he would choose to fast.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but he should keep it away from the team.

English.
I don't understand how you guys explain the other 12-13 years of his footballing career. Was he not fasting during those years? How did he manage to get where he is today if Ramadan effects him so much? If this was a reoccuring problem I would see your point but it's not.

edit: Meh, why do I even bother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)