Athletes and their beliefs (50 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It seems to me that some muslims don't know the first thing about football. The only reason Sissoko played during last year's ramadan was that he wasn't bloody awful.That's what the coach looks at: performance. If Sissoko's performance goes down, there are no excuses. Sissoko can't go up to Ferrara and say: I'm muslim, I'm a moron and therefore I have to fast. That's not how it goes. You play well or you don't play at all.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
It seems to me that some muslims don't know the first thing about football. The only reason Sissoko played during last year's ramadan was that he wasn't bloody awful.That's what the coach looks at: performance. If Sissoko's performance goes down, there are no excuses. Sissoko can't go up to Ferrara and say: I'm muslim, I'm a moron and therefore I have to fast. That's not how it goes. You play well or you don't play at all.
:lol2: amazing.

Anyway, I think it's all about performance. I think Ferrara doesn't matter if he is cristian, catholic, muslim, etc. If he is playing bad, he should be benched in order to put in someone better.

e: why "the soaker"?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I wish Sissoko and other Juventus players wont read the last couple of pages. They would feel sorry that our great club has some really fucked up people as fans.

The last pages is something you could expect from inter supporters.

When you cant respect people for their religions then you most be very fucked up in your brain, or have very much hate in you.

Muslims ( and even many christians) are fast of a purpose. I guess some of you will never get it :).

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
ßüякε;2084210 said:
No, because some of us have thoughts.
yeah ofcourse.. I am not saying that you most fast. I am saying atleast you can respect other peoples religions.

Stick to your thoughts, but try to respect others

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Seven

You most be very angry that Juventus have Sissoko and that we had Zidane.

I really hope that you are not into politics.. you could start a new Hitler Era in Belgien, try to kill all muslism :)

I have a thoery, you seem like a very weak guy.. don't look like a guy who could defend himself.. Could it be that you have bad experience with a muslim or some muslims guys who have beaten you up or bully you in school.
And now you hate everybody who is a muslim.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
ßüякε;2084213 said:
:cry:

I'M SO SORRY!
hehe diden't expect a normal answer from you.

You have much sparetime I guess. A bayern munchen fan who write on a Juventus forum everyday. You have a good life?

Can you be find on a Real,Barca,Lyon,Man,Chelsea,Liverpool forum aswell?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wish Sissoko and other Juventus players wont read the last couple of pages. They would feel sorry that our great club has some really fucked up people as fans.

The last pages is something you could expect from inter supporters.

When you cant respect people for their religions then you most be very fucked up in your brain, or have very much hate in you.

Muslims ( and even many christians) are fast of a purpose. I guess some of you will never get it :).
Then Sissoko is not a team player I'm afraid. He may be a great Muslim, but he is not a team player.

Sorry, but that's just the truth of the matter, especially when nourishing the body is part of staying alive.

My God, religion is so fucking retarded it's unbelievable. Allah tells you to fast even though He made your body to depend on nourishment. What a fucking idiot.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
That sounds like a pretty weak argument to me, Fella.
If you mean about seven it wasen't a argument more a theory.

I mean how could a guy hate muslism so much as he does? It most be a purpose

And Andy sometimes you seem like a smart and good guy.. but in this thread I don't know.

English and me isen't best friends:p.. I suck on it..

So is really hard for me to express myself the way I want.. But I try

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)