Atalanta Vs Juventus (8 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It's not about celebrating, i celebrate every goal we score like crazy, but what i meant was not to celebrate too much as if the game ended, you all saw what happened in Napoli game

the board should be sitting confident in the win in every game, our mentality became a "2nd place mentality"

Jul 29, 2008
When you get 3.ooo.ooo Euros\year as a football president, Dg, AD of one of the greatest clubs in the world and you understand football as much as a child of 7 years (even less) your level when starting to become embarrasment is very high.

This ass does not get embarrast because he doesn't give a fuck about Juventus or what it represents.

With Secco the things change. Secco was not embarrassed when he saw that on Tv. He would have been if he have given the hi5 to Blanc. He is a juventino from birth. He is a tramp, but he is still juventino.
Agreed. I remember when SEcco was a young guy when he was at Juve) He sometime appeared on our bench in Lippi's first and second era. He was a man who defends Del Piero from journalists when drug-Zeman-scandal was in 1998..Damn SEcco is asshole, but he is still OUR asshole:bigscarf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)