At last a show of class (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Finally juve have produced a solid porformance, its absolutely wonderfull.
We dominated them, and i think everyone pruduced a very good game.

now to reality (i hate to be a party pooper but someone has to)

1-Well this swedish team that i can't even type their name, are from the lower class teams in europe, we didn't beat a big team.

2-As i read on in many different sites, after i came into reality, i realised that we conceded a goal and the swedish players gave us SOME hard time and one ball hit the bar.

3-NOW TO MOGGI:
what the hell is he saying !!!!we don't need anybody more ? i hope for his sake that he is bluffing.

Overall its a good win, the team didnt panic when they drew 1-1 , that shows class and good before game preparations(good job capello). And when the swedish had dangerous attacks , the defense did a fairly good job.

*I liked that Alex scored that wonderfull goal,he may got his touch back.(go capetaaan), also neddy so he can get some confidence back after the semi-final match in euro2004, also i liked that trezii scored twice we may have a our top scorer again.
*the midfeild was wonderfull, they showed class and detemination, BUT I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO TELL ME HOW KAPO PLAYED????
*the defenders did their job, hats off to zambro(one of the best in the world, if not the best), and gigi did his job as always, grazii gigi.

forzaa juveee

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Don't get too excited, guys. No offence to DIF or any of their supporters, but if Djurgarden were in Serie A they'd be struggling to stay out of the relegation zone.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Finally juve have produced a solid porformance, its absolutely wonderfull.
We dominated them, and i think everyone pruduced a very good game.

now to reality (i hate to be a party pooper but someone has to)

1-Well this swedish team that i can't even type their name, are from the lower class teams in europe, we didn't beat a big team.

2-As i read on in many different sites, after i came into reality, i realised that we conceded a goal and the swedish players gave us SOME hard time and one ball hit the bar.

3-NOW TO MOGGI:
what the hell is he saying !!!!we don't need anybody more ? i hope for his sake that he is bluffing.

Overall its a good win, the team didnt panic when they drew 1-1 , that shows class and good before game preparations(good job capello). And when the swedish had dangerous attacks , the defense did a fairly good job.

*I liked that Alex scored that wonderfull goal,he may got his touch back.(go capetaaan), also neddy so he can get some confidence back after the semi-final match in euro2004, also i liked that trezii scored twice we may have a our top scorer again.
*the midfeild was wonderfull, they showed class and detemination, BUT I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO TELL ME HOW KAPO PLAYED????
*the defenders did their job, hats off to zambro(one of the best in the world, if not the best), and gigi did his job as always, grazii gigi.

forzaa juveee
Kapo only played for about ten minutes.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
defeating djurgarden isn't a show of class... Against the likes of Djurgarden, losing wasn't an option.. If Juve had lost, then it would have been just plain embarassing... We would have been the laughing stock of the "big" teams...

Class?? It would have been "classy" if we had won the first leg 4-0, and didn't even need to consider such a thing as putting an injured Nedved on the field for the second leg...

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I can't see this brings anything to the forum that your other ten threads didn't. opening threads just to tell moggi what to do isn't going to get us anywhere. See the frustration thread.. I've left that one open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)